DRESS UP GAMES :D

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by emythos, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

K Black King and group pic of monarchs!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  2. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Oh hell still? Ugh. This was my "no really i can do simple programming" project. Spoiler? I really really can't. :/

Still, i am ridiculously happy that someone other than me has actually played with these. *tiny glee dance*

• Like x 2
  3. Imoyram

@Lissiel
    I f you wanted to know what things were having issues I could write them down?..
    Not sure if you'd find it helpful or annoying.

• Like x 1
  4. Imoyram

I am homestuck shipping TRASH
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  5. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

Here's some of my old Fan Senshi. Well, one (a Sailor Andromeda, how original!) in two different fanfics.

[​IMG]
    Sailor Orion and Sailor Andromeda, in a more straightforward "normal girls become reincarnated magical warriors" verse.

[​IMG]
    Sailor Andromeda and Sailor Moonie, in a "secret international organisation of magical warriors" verse.

• Like x 4
  6. Meagen Image

And here is a Boat Troll antagonist we all enjoyed cheered the death of!

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  7. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

goddamn those are addictive

• Like x 4
  8. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Im actually super busy right now and wouldnt be able to do anything with the info for a good while, so probably not worth your time. Thank you very much for the offer though!

9. Meagen Image

And this is my early internet persona, Sailor M.

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  10. Imoyram

Hey! Im back to homestuck exiles and monarchs! This time...
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  11. Imoyram

Going along with the Humanstuck Trolls I made in an early post here, some kids!
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  12. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Well, since the new Sailor Moon dollmaker's out, I thought I'd redo one of my characters from a Sailor Moon RP! So, Sailor Coronis (presumably before she got killed by Lead Crow)
    Sailor Coronis game v3.jpg

• Like x 2
  13. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 11.50.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 12.46.49 PM.png
    Pink hair is current, long red hair is pre first death.

• Like x 3
  14. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

i have a semi-obsession with making dolls for all of my d&d/pathfinder characters so

amarwen, who went from Tropey Mc Elf Ranger to Angry Desert Elf Terrorist to Angrier Dragonborn Dinosaur Breeder (it's a long story)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    the facepaint in the second image isn't even close to accurate but it's a very specific design i made so like, nothing is really close? also she's supposed to look way more dragony in the last one but that was pretty much impossible to do in this maker? so uh, yeah.

then araydd, whose name means Queen of Blood, dwarven sorcerer/barbarian rage mage who likes the color pink, weaving flowers into her beard, smashing things in the face, and a good hard drink.
    [​IMG]

mako, who is every Bad OC Trope i could stuff into one person. she's a tiefling-changeling (offspring of a literal devil & a hag) witch straight out of a bad anime, and i love her.
    [​IMG]
    she has prehensile hair, claws, two different colored eyes, and a raven named Edgar she keeps in her hair.

and then finally, my latest character, trini the gnome barbarian. she hates anything larger then her and has the personality of a hyperactive five year old. she likes cute hair accessories and murder.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 7
  15. Imoyram

Aimless Renegade!
    [​IMG]
    He is so bad. But fuck it. Wayward Vagabond is MUCH better. I promise
    His hat thing is like a pile of fries

• Like x 3
  16. Imoyram

OH MY FUCKING HELL HAS ANyONE ELSE SEEN THE MOST RECENT IN PROGRESS GAME ON DOLL DIVINE!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Ahem. I am so excited aaah

• Like x 1
  17. Imoyram

Wayward Vagabond.. a special guest. and the group pic of exiles!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Surprise! Serenity!
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  18. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Holy crap this thread is full of amazing things and I need to read through it all

• Like x 2
  19. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Now THIS is what I'm talking about. obviously warnings for minor body horror/eyesquick, but there you go fully awakened Voidling!Flannery :D
    flannery roan 4.jpg

• Like x 3
  20. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

ooh, nice @IvyLB !
    I like that game :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice