DRESS UP GAMES :D

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by emythos, Aug 19, 2015.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

yeah the only thing I'd like to have in there would be some partly shaved haircuts :I and I guess freely placeable scars and stuff. Flannery is supposed to be scarred all over the side of their face where they have an. uh. roommate. you could say. and they have their hair in basically a sidecut. (Technically they are also scarred and patched up all over their arms and legs because of their fighting style but yeah)
    (Flannery would be the prime example of why you do NOT shove magical artifacts into empty eyesockets, except that I find the idea too fascinating and Flan is too off-kilter to ever consider this state a concerning thing.)

• Like x 3
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

There are never enough body horrory dress ups, or partially shaved hair dos :(

• Like x 2
  3. IvyLB

Flannery Roan.jpg
    this one is my favorite dressup game for squicky horror stuff rn, it doesn't have much variety, but superb execution on the stuff it has, with lots of pretty bloodspatters to choose from in the drag and drop section. I realize rn though that I switch the voidling eye's side a lot, even in relation to the hair (original character design had their left eye missing with a bandage covering it up, but I think a real eyepatch and having it on the same side as the scarred up hairless patch would be cooler, idk idk) but, like flan is still kinda a homeless OC so their character design is not very fixed yet *shrug*

• Like x 2
  4. emythos

I've seen that one! Gimme a sec, I'm gonna whip up a couple of my nightmare children.
    Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 1.20.33 PM.png

• Like x 1
  5. emythos

OKAY SO
    I made some Smile/Leahs.
    Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 2.37.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 2.33.16 PM.png
    Warning, eye squicks. And, um, tummy mouths. I'm so happy that was an option, that's never an option. Technically, they shouldn't have eyes, just big gaping holes (that's why there's other eyes on their body), but CLOSE ENOUGH.
    And just for fun, a Kintsugi in Space!Em :D
    Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 2.43.26 PM.png

• Like x 3
  6. IvyLB

eyesquick nightmare childreeeeeeeeen <3

• Like x 3
  7. emythos

Love those eyesquick nightmare children.
    (Smile/Leah was made mostly for terrible eyesquick, and then they actually got a plot XD)

8. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

I am trapped trying to find the right damn game, also I can't find half the ones y'all are using.

so many dolls aaah

• Like x 3
  9. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Oi @IvyLB Have you tried the Waivera one? It doesnt have much gore and d+d but it does have shaved haircut stuff?

• Like x 1
  10. Imoyram

@Aviari
    I can link the ones you'd like?(if you want to tell me which you want to use of course) :)

• Like x 1
  11. Aviari

I love the one @Choco did with perpetually angry elf, and whatever you're using to get your carapacian mojo on :D

12. Imoyram

Sailor Senshi Maer 3.0 - carapacian also lots of other people have used this for others
    Demon Creator - this is the one in this quote
    The Cradle - and this is the one Ivy and em used later

I can link others if youre still interested as well :)

edit bah whoops accidentily my brain skimmed the post I'll get on perpetually angry elf

• Like x 3
  13. Imoyram

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    • Like x 2
  14. Aviari

Yes, perfect. And I had SUCH plans for today. No I didn't.

• Like x 2
  15. emythos

Here, have more of my nightmare bbies
    Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 4.50.49 PM.png

16. Imoyram

Soon my set of all female aplha+beta trolls and alpha+beta kids will be complete! (in Urban Chic ~ deluxe)
    Mwahaha

• Like x 3
  17. Imoyram

Urban Homestuck Deluxe!
    Ahem
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  18. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

Gryffindor.jpg
    Hufflepuff.jpg
    Slytherin.jpg
    Ravenway.jpg

• Like x 2
  19. IvyLB

the waivera one is cool but I need to play around with the clothes more and see if I can figure something out that's more flan. Maybe on the male model... (usually those things have more variety on the female model which is why i usually try that first for flan)

• Like x 2
  20. Imoyram

the dinogeddon one could also work maybe?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice