DRESS UP GAMES :D

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by emythos, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

EMPTY SOULLESS ANIME EYES

I approve. Especially of blood stained megane-chan.

• Like x 2
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

YES, THEY STARE SO MUCH
    She's the last I made, and def my favorite. I placed the bloodstains so meticulously XD

3. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

got another three posts to go, because ive got waay too many caracters, and too much free time on my hands (read: i forego sleeping)

animu aventura.jpg urbanelf aventura.jpg animu caeri.jpg urbanelf caeri.jpg animu kinnavari.jpg urbanelf kinnavari.jpg animu magara.jpg urbanelf magara.jpg animu reyann.jpg urbanelf reyann.jpg

@Meagen Image happy you like them ::3 Reyann is the deity of technology and dreams, and especially with the steampunk and snow queen creators i was going for how specific cultures in my setting would interpret them (lower kiliskalea, and saleak, respectively). lower kiliskalea plays up the technology angle, while in saleak culture reyann's role as the dreaming one is more central to them/her, and the different interpretations were supposes to show that.

4. winterykite

now the more masculine of the bunch, although daberach and baltreshk have opted to represent female for the urban elf creator, because they could.

animu veire.jpg urbanelf veire.jpg animu daberach.jpg urbanelf daberach.jpg animu baltreshk.jpg urbanelf baltreshk.jpg animu haldr.jpg animu keleheu.jpg animu neferon.jpg animu tershoet.jpg

5. winterykite

and now my less overpowered cast

animu erszebet.jpg animu ilmatar.jpg animu nasim.jpg animu salbrakmuir.jpg animu sapphire.jpg

• Like x 2
  6. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Recommendations of games to use to make a modern character? Most of the games I use are fantasy...

7. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

ooh i really liked that urban elf headshot one.....! had to do it

MyStyle.jpg

MyStyle (1).jpg

• Like x 2
  8. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Not sure the blindfold works, but have a Sailor Terezi!
    senshi terezi.jpg

• Like x 7
  9. emythos

Screen Shot 2015-08-28 at 10.03.32 PM.png she looks intimidating, but she really just wants to paint and give everyone advice even though they never listen. I'm thinking about having her just never swear, even when it's completely warranted, and just use a series of increasingly absurd fake swears. Moriya the Stepford Smiler Fishtroll broke her glasses and still is constantly apologizing every time he sees her.

• Like x 1
  10. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

@Imoyram what's the dollmaker you used for the first elf picture? The art is so lovely :3

11. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

@Imoyram urban deluxe is pretty good for modern characters, & if you want anime style, rinmaru's games are really nice

• Like x 1
  12. Imoyram

@prismaticvoid Could you quote the post? I'm not sure which one you mean.

13. emythos

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 9.02.08 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 1.19.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 5.43.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 8.00.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 8.15.51 PM.png

• Like x 2
  14. emythos

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 10.55.11 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 9.13.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 10.55.03 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 9.06.09 PM.png

• Like x 1
  15. emythos

Screen Shot 2015-08-28 at 5.47.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 12.24.52 PM.png

• Like x 1
  16. emythos

Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 11.46.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 9.06.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 9.38.33 PM.png

• Like x 1
  17. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

[​IMG]

it's summer festival season on my dress up game of habit! I'd been obsessed with this yukata since it was released the first time and now with the pirated remake i can finally have it for not, like, my weight in internet money

• Like x 1
  18. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@emythos is that first one you did on this page a w.i.t.c.h dollmaker?

19. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Yeah, it's on deviantart by Harpunian or sometbinf . It's pretty customizable! I also like their pretty cure maker. On phone so no ljnks, sorry.

• Like x 1
  20. Imoyram

Hapurainen I think is their name. I played some of those before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice