ello wots this

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by radiocharlie, Mar 28, 2017.

1. radiocharlie

radiocharlie New Member

Hi everyone. I'm Charlie. I'm Malaysian, neurodivergent (not really comfortable disclosing exactly how but I suspect it'll become obvious as I post here more haha), nonbinary and prone to eating too many dill pickles. I like music (Kurt Vile, The Radio Dept, Burial, The War on Drugs and Miles Davis are current faves), writing, slime ASMR vids, cooking, Captain America and this video

I am generally quite tired but try to walk around in public with outrageous bedhead and smile at people at least once a day

How y'all doin

• Like x 2
  2. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

welcome! i am also neurodivergent and nonbinary and have been known to eat an entire jar of pickles in one sitting. do you like capers?

3. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

4. radiocharlie

radiocharlie New Member

HaHA yes I love em. Sometimes I eat them one by one straight out of the jar for fun

5. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

SAAAAAAAME. for me, the definition of adulthood is that i get to buy capers and just eat them out of the jar. when i was a kid they were like these elusive precious nuggets of briny deliciousness, but now i can eat them WHENEVER i want! it's magical!

• Agree x 1
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I like your avatar and I like pickles too. Cornichons are some of my faves.

7. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

8. Rakukaja

Rakukaja Member

Man, I really need to listen to Untrue already.

Nice to meet you!

9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Hey, welcome! :D

Pickles are delicious. I remember being so confused as a kid that Oscar the Grouch drinking pickle juice was supposed to be gross, because like...didn't everyone do that? Shit's delish, yo.

Also, smiling at people is so good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice