Emergency Chibi Commissions:

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by jashindamnit, Nov 10, 2015.

1. jashindamnit

jashindamnit problematic pettanko loving, crop burning dragon

if you follow me on my personal blog then you've probably already seen the post ( unless you haven't been on i just made it a couple of minutes ago ) but I'll link it here.

[​IMG]

Sorry for the ugly post, I had to slap on some text in Paint.

So if you’ve been following me you’d notice that my computer has royally shat itself. I’ve had it for 5 years and it was a good computer. I’m using my mom’s laptop right now to make this post. Without my computer, I can not make money, and without money I run the risk of getting kicked out. My mom is being a little understanding at least but as it stands without my computer I am Fucked.

These commissions will be going towards getting a new computer + hopefully with enough left over for rent the following month.

I’m hoping to get maybe 40 CHIBI COMMISSIONS. That is my goal right now. The only problem is that I will NOT be able to work on them until I get a new computer. I do not know when that will be so please only do this if you are okay with waiting. I will absolutely keep Tumblr updated on my progress. ( And I have to finish one other commission first before I start the chibi commissions. )

I have a google doc that you can check and see status of.

RULES:

I am okay with doing just about anything. Ferals, furries, NSFW-esque chibis, Gore, etc. Please make sure you provide reference to your character. I’d really rather not work off of descriptions. I’d prefer to have an actual picture ref. All chibis will be transparent and will be stand-alone, in that it is one character per commission. You can order more than one commission but they won’t be interacting. I will happily draw your character with accessories like food, cellphones and even small pets though! NO backgrounds.

I will NOT do mecha characters however. I’m sorry, I just don’t feel comfortable with those yet. ;; Super extensive and design heavy characters may cost a bit more.

REMINDER THAT THESE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE DONE UNTIL I GET A NEW COMPUTER.
    If you are interested, feel free to send me an email to jashindamnit@hotmail.com.

I’m also accepting donations if you’d rather do that instead. ;; Anything will help.

Thank you for reading. I’m really sorry.

like said above i'm only doing chibis and i won't be able to work on them at all until i get a new computer. sorry for putting it here i dont know im just desperate i guess. sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice