Enzel.txt (art/mmo screenshots/babbling)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Enzel, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

my nephew cat is very hamdsome
    teddy.jpg

(i live vicariously through my brother's friend on twitter who is constantly visiting him and taking pics of his cats LOL)

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. Enzel

recent arts

EpitdxoXIAIcTrL.jpeg
    went to my first art party (a thing that has cropped up in FFXIV where people gather at an in game venue and draw each other's characters)

tumblr_6ce6e932efe256001612b58b6d5dd214_c0e063d0_1280.jpg
    Twitter meme thing where people were drawing their ffxiv OCs in their culture's traditional garb. I went with Sicilian bc my mom's family is where I got the strongest traditions from. (there's not really a specifically Sicilian folk dress as far as I can tell, just various regions have their take on the Italian one?)

eyri.jpg
    Aki's character Eyrifohc, done to test out Clip Studio Paint (I rly love it so far...)

KssrLsiP.jpg

I reconnected with an old rp friend recently and it turns out they co-write a webcomic I've been reading for a while, small world. So I drew one of the mcs and Imry because they have a lot in common (and their gfs...)

EqLIer8XUAEnGUg.jpeg
    Twitter meme where people draw their ffxiv characters in the style of a new dungeon boss that is this cute blobby water spirit.

EqvPt2kXUAEJQrP.jpeg
    spiderman thinking meme

Eqhmu2cXIAIAM3s.jpeg
    EqtDCy1W8AErEOA.jpeg
    wip of Ariadne, my version of [major ffxiv spoilers], in my current healer glamour

• Winner x 2
  3. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

The line quality and fluidity in your art has jumped up a notch!

• Like x 1
  4. Enzel

aaa thank you! I'm getting back into digital and Clip Studio is so nice. idk what it is but drawing with it just feels easier than other programs. I guess it's very responsive?

5. Mercury

I've seen nothing but praise for that program! I'm glad you're having a good time using it.

6. Enzel

Finished Ari...I'm v happy with how this came out.

ariadne-fancy.png

Some practice portraits
    sketchin.jpg
    sketchin2.jpg

and wip of Wein as Titania
    weintaniawip2.jpg

• Winner x 1
  7. Enzel

Had our first D&D session since mid-December (holidays and then various nonsense like one player losing internet for TWO WEEKS) and ofc the warlock immediately decided to lick a wild magic crystal

cronch.png
    cronch2.png

...and is now six feet tall lmao

Discord highlights

v2.jpg

v1.jpg

v3.jpg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    • Winner x 2
  8. Enzel

belated cat day w roommate cats

tumblr_8450362491e60fb63e75db48f022e700_18239002_1280.jpg tumblr_48232154064574fb42f5c3a0cc0045c5_bea9e6dd_1280.jpg

(yes we still have xmas tree up...its fake and also pretty ok)

• Winner x 2
  9. Enzel

so there's a boss/minion in FFXIV that looks like this

Drippy_(Minion)_Patch.png

and there was a trend when it first came out where people were drawing their character in this style (I think I did a sketch a little while back)

did a digital version for fun

tumblr_ac65b53fc1619d6f05d97af44f62d40a_a69f594a_1280.jpg

10. Enzel

Aki had never seen the Matrix before so we watched it and...damn, the trans-ness just jumps out at you now, doesn't it. WHEW

honestly the movie still holds up ~22 years later.

11. tentaclegremlin

tentaclegremlin i'll drop the freakin' moon

february is nothing we once still had our (real pine) christmas tree still up in june

unsurprisingly that was the year executive function collecively fled the building

12. Enzel

made a character sheet for my D&D character because (no i did not sleep at all)

not going to bother drawing weapons/gear bc brain melting whew

nen-sheet-final2-test.png

• Like x 1
  13. Enzel

extremely high effort niche memes

girlpower.png

• Like x 1
  14. Mercury

I know *just* enough about D&D for that to make me ugly laugh.

• Like x 1
  15. Enzel

ketenheartwiptest.jpg

started this on Krita a while ago as a redraw of an old sketch I rly liked but got frustrated. was ready to scrap it and redo the lineart completely and then it occured to me i could probably salvage it by erasing some lineart thickness...

CSP's blend tool gives a much better effect w the hair so I'm gonna keep working at it.

20210322_103524.png

another one of Keten bc sometimes I just wanna draw their hair lmaoo

• Like x 1
  16. Enzel

Stuuuuufff

slowly working on turnarounds/outfits for various characters
    croquistest.jpg

Formalwear
    formalwear.jpg

little emoji faces
    vessel-memeface.png elise-memeface.png nen-memeface.png phae-memeface.png

My character when she was younger & her moms
    nenparents.png

smile.jpg

tfw that friend with resting bitch face smiles at you

• Like x 1
  17. Enzel

did some emoji faces for my FFXIV static as well (tanks, healers, melee, ranged)
    imryface.png scarletface.png
    fortface.png Dharoface.png
    enforcingface.png tylpface.png
    akivaface.png mettaface.png

• Like x 1
  18. Enzel

did some FFXIV npc requests on twitter

npcsketches01.jpg
    npcsketches02.jpg
    npcsketches03.jpg
    (a friend of mine asked for Erik from the monk quests so i did our characters and Widargelt clowning on him)
    npcsketches04.jpg

Imry being buff LMAO (actually used reference for this instead of just pretending i know what muscles look like)
    imryflex-fin.jpg
    imryflex-solo.jpg

• Like x 1
  19. Enzel

last but not least, a self portrait with my various trans OCs for trans day of visibility...

transocs.jpg

-Enzel, (they/them) where I get my internet handle. Originally created as an appearance i could default to in games w/ character creators

-Laelius (they/he) FFXIV OC. Garlean, bodyguard to a high-ranking military scientist who turns out to be from a family of anti-imperial insurgents. He ends up sticking with her when she flees the country after the capital falls into chaos after Varis' death, and has to confront a lot of his propaganda-filled upbringing.

-Ketenbraena (they/them) FFXIV OC. I talk about them a little too much, probably.

-[redacted] (they/them) an old OC of mine from a story concept where the nameless protagonist visits various locales in a surreal post-apocalyptic fantasy world searching for a name for themselves.

(me)

-T'mhati (he/him) FFXIV OC. Sun Seeker from the sticks in Thanalan, joined the Immortal Flames after being inspired by tales of the Warrior of Light. He's a brilliant arcanist, if a bit impulsive, and is potentially being considered for the Flames' summoner brigade.

-Raveinn (she/her) FFXIV OC. A Drahn from the First, she lives in the woods with her Viera wife and does witchy stuff.

-Teskael (she/her) one of my DnD character Nennali's mothers. Her wife was a priestess of Vulkoor, but both of them fled their desert clan and faked their deaths in order to give their child a life outside of the cult they'd been raised in.

-Maixentais (he/him) FFXIV OC. Lives in the Shroud with his wife Celine. The couple adopted a young Ala Mhigan refugee named Nennali (shares a name w my DnD character but they are different characters) and raised her as their own.

-Anna (she/her) a very old OC of mine. She's been through a lot of rewrites since I created her when I was young and ignorant; the story concept was about teenagers given magical weapons to fight monsters created from people's negative emotions. (very original, right) In her current incarnation she's dating the protagonist's sister. In the first draft of the story, she died offscreen for drama, but as i got older I realized how much that sucked and decided to make it a fakeout death. (villain tries to convince her friends that he killed her but she comes back and kicks some ass)

Her original name was Annand, which I made up, but then I found out it's actually a real name for guys, so that didn't feel quite right. I shortened it to Anna, which is my middle name and a name I never really connected to because of gender things, so it seemed fitting to give it to someone it suited better.

• Like x 1
  20. Enzel

zero brain cell cat: mostly just sniffed around my room a bit then left for months

zero brain cell cat: decides today is the day she is going to hop up on my bed for the first time...when I have clean laundry out

20210406_004749.jpg
    20210406_005307.jpg
    20210406_005247.jpg

thankfully she picked a casual shirt and not a work shirt so I let her sit there since she wasn't causing trouble for once...only turns out she kneaded it and pulled out threads :c that's what I get for falling victim to that cute face

(that and having to lint roll my bed bc allergies....I need to make a spot for her to sit now that's easy to clean...or at least get a cover for my bed I can put down when I decide to let her in)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice