Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I'd kind of like to do something with an in-progress gem colony that's partially hollowed out and terraformed? and that sort of xenosociety thing

EDIT: And for those who still want to do things, maybe we could write out set pieces for ours gems' backstories? I'd love to write how Spinel actually got recruited to spy.

• Like x 2
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

that is a great idea! i like it. we could possibly collect them in a different thread or something maybe?

3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Yeah, and then link it on the thread mainpage so it doesn't get lost.

• Like x 1
  4. IvyLB

Ping everyone? How's it going in general?

5. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

I am here and not as busy and not remotely depressed and I am well available for whenever we get going again.

• Like x 1
  6. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

busy as shit right now, have exchange partners till wednesday. should be better then. i think

• Like x 1
  7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

ramping up to really busy over the course of the next two weeks (performance weekend in two weeks), then much calmer. down to play, though, just may not be able to insta-reply.

• Like x 1
  8. IvyLB

I'm inbetween semesters rn, but i'm moving houses next week. After that I'm also down for play, just not really this week, haha.
    Just wanted to check in with everyone!

9. Inksalt

Inksalt the prettiest yautja

okay sorry i kinda dropped off the map for a while

iiiii think considering how on/off i've been about RP in general and how i've been struggling to post on kintsugi at all, i'd best not be trying to jump into a new RP
    it was loads of fun designing my gem characters and discussing how to integrate them into plot, tho and i hope y'all can sort out spoons and RP logistics issues! :)

10. IvyLB

That's okay, but your character design is definitly neat! Would've liked playing with you!

That being said, you guys can totally start up RPing again if you're available, I'm gonna jump in according to availability this week and next week I should be fully available again except for when I'm working on my finals project, but having an entire month for that means I won't drop off the map completely.

11. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

We still haven't heard from a bunch of people - I'm a little concerned ...

• Like x 1
  12. IvyLB

How's everyone? any chance we might come back to this? :(

13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I'd love to keep going and am still totally around - though the next couple weeks are busy.

14. IvyLB

maybe if I just post something with Lavender it will catch people's attention...

15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

shall I post a slightly grumpy Gray reminding people that evasive maneuvers are really hard when people aren't strapped in? :P

16. IvyLB

17. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

I'm still here!! I can make a post if you want, with Gold or Rose?

18. IvyLB

that would be great! You should probably get both situated on the ship!

(we can probably apply handwave-ium principle and say everyone got strapped in if need be)

• Like x 1
  19. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I'm mainly concerned about the people who still aren't on the ship. We did have this big conversation about reducing the amount of handwaving ... we do need to know who's still actually on board. :/

20. IvyLB

I'll tag everyone who is in the cast list and see if anyone reacts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice