Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i'm back! dunno if you are, it's getting late over there. if not that's cool! i'll be around tomorrow afternoon my time, evening yours, we can finish up then :)

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

hey everyone, gentle poke

3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

4. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

aughhhh I'm sorry I've been sick as shit these last few days D: Idk if can post because I am a horrible flaky flake who flakes D: D:

5. PotteryWalrus

I'M BACK, BABY :D I'm feeling a lot better, and I posted and everything. (The fact that I got called 'young man' by a total stranger for the first time ever yesterday might have something to do with my mood :D)

• Like x 4
  6. PotteryWalrus

@Kaylotta Because my anxiety's always a bitch first day of shark week - Hematite's prejudice is okay right? It's a character flaw that she needs to work though still, but she has to have room to work it out, if that makes sense.

I really hope she's not stepping on any toes OOC, is what I'm saying.

7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@lilacsofthedead totally fine! Can't have character development without flaws. And this is a very common belief in Gem society, I expect. :D

• Like x 2
  8. IvyLB

I for one adore Hematite cringeing all over the place because of how terrible some gems apparently handle commissioning their trophy wives/slaves/servants

• Like x 4
  9. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

I for one adore Hematite.

(also I am counting down the weeks until the semester from hell is over so I can join the rp among other reasons lol)

• Like x 2
  10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

hint: (far) below her calm, collected, and rational exterior, Gray is a disaster. >:D (<= evil author grin)

• Like x 3
  11. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

see, Gold is just openly a disaster. and then deep, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down she has some rationality and sense.

• Like x 1
  12. IvyLB

Lavender just wants cuddles and weapons she can catalogue and info dump to people about :P Her biggest problem is her shonen-protagonist-syndrome where she keeps putting herself in danger because of INJUSTICES and her friends and stuff

• Like x 2
  13. liminal

see, and here I am trying to create my OC like "and then there is this asshole with no chill but if you look deep down inside they have a heart of gold... and underneath that they are an asshole with no chill."

• Like x 3
  14. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

Rose just wants everyone to be nice and get along, so this is going to be fun

• Like x 1
  15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

and then there's Gold

• Like x 2
  16. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Melo wants to stay with the people who are nice to her and like her, and she wants to keep them happy,
    She's also a dork who likes doing big fancy makeup and costuming and infiltration.

(If we get to earth she is totally gonna take up sewing and organize some cosplay with makeup to go along)

• Like x 2
  17. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

that raises an interesting question. what's the current consensus on human time passed between Garnet's 'birth' and Steven? i can't remember now if that was early in the rebellion, late in the rebellion ... i think some numbers have been bandied about in various episodes, but now of course i don't have them in my brain.

• Like x 2
  18. liminal

At the beginning of The Answer, Garnet said Ruby and Sapphire met 5750 years ago, and she talks about their progress being slowed down by the rebels (which was basically just Rose and Pearl at this point?)

Other dates given for the war in show are something like "over 5000 years ago" but in The Guide to the Crystal Gems, they say that Jasper fought against them in the war 5,500 years ago.

So it was probably really early in the rebellion, and somewhere in those 250 years Shit Got Real and it went from "those really annoying rebels" to "civil war"

• Like x 4
  19. liminal

I decided to start going through this thread because I like reading about people's gemsonas and...

I hope they land on Earth because I need Zincite in my life o_o

• Like x 1
  20. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

aslkdhgjkds thank you :'D it means a lot to hear someone say that omg

idk if Zincite's actually gonna show up, though? last I checked that wasn't the plan but then again I haven't been keeping up with this thread lately so *shrugs*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice