Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Petra

Petra space case

@Kaylotta @IvyLB

Sounds good! It'll give me more time to develop her, too. Right now her design is pretty classy so I'm thinking she's not meant to do any work, she's just, like, a 'proof of concept' being paraded around right now? So she actually feels like she has it pretty good... and she's isolated from the rest of Gem society.

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Black Opal! I came up with the nickname Pinfire because in the original setting, she was part of the rebellion and was one of a few Black Opals to join - Flashfire was the one she knew, and who got her on the naming scheme (Pinfire and Flashfire being kinds of patterns in opals) because there was one Black Opal, who was the first one to join the rebellion, and so she got the name.

Don't quite know how I'll work in the nickname here, but I will try!

• Like x 3
  3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

this is what my gemsona maker looks like rn XD
    screenshot lol.jpg

@Dist do Rita and Maggi have official names? ... Seafoam Pearl and Coral Pearl?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    • Like x 4
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

@Petra she seems wonderful
    @KarrinBlue When everyone is trying on names to be their own people?
    @Kaylotta that is wonderful (still in love with Violet, dat hair, dat dress, dat everything.)
    Also I think I made Smoke waaaaay gayer for Rebel Pearl than I meant to, but I'm very happy with it XD

• Like x 2
  5. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

Carnelian is also willing to hit stuff with her flute given some motivation, she can help with the escape.

• Like x 3
  6. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i've got some Diamond reaction growing in my head, does anybody mind if i write that up and post once the initial drama w/Rose is done? i'm thinking YD wants to break them all right then and there, and BD steps in and says no, sends them off with their owners...

• Like x 1
  7. Petra

Petra space case

Helenite's creators think Pearls are outdated and have taught her this as fact.

• Like x 4
  8. emythos

I'm good with that.

9. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

oh gosh diamond reactions from you would be great!
    Lavender will throw one look at how much Amethyst is seething and grab the nearest Pearls and just run. just run out.

• Like x 1
  10. KarrinBlue

Hm, so that should be before my Black Opal post, right?

11. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@KarrinBlue no i think it's okay if you go ahead - i mean, Rose is pretty much gonna get poofed no matter what happens, as long as @alex is okay with that? but before Black Opal breaks her - i mean ... that's not a choice many Gems are allowed to make, so i feel like that's when the Diamonds would have had enough.

• Like x 1
  12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

also this is ridiculous
    screenshot lol 2.jpg

• Like x 7
  13. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

yeah, I mean, I expected Rose to get poofed, but before she gets broken the Diamonds oughta step in or something.

• Like x 2
  14. Petra

Petra space case

...if I do join the rp, Helenite is going to feel. So out of place.

• Like x 2
  15. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

ALL THE PEARLS
    if rose gets poofed Lavender will run in and whisk her along.

• Like x 3
  16. emythos

Lavender will be a Big Damn Hero.
    (Also, picture all these nerds practicing fusion later on, for the first time after this incident and initially being all ???, but then being all !!!)

• Like x 3
  17. KarrinBlue

Does that work OK?

• Like x 1
  18. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

*thumbs up* perf, i can run with that all the way home

• Like x 1
  19. KarrinBlue

Well, actually I was a bit more worried about accidentally godmodding Rose Pearl being poofed, but I'm glad that it also works for you writing!

• Like x 2
  20. emythos

I think Rose getting poofed has been planned for a while now, so it's not like a random twist or anything.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice