Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

lol dude make a Pearl and jump in, then! :D

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

pretty much what i was thinking
    I LIKE THAT IDEA
    basically like they are all fused but this time it feels wrong everythign is off balance and then SPARK!
    reBELLION!
    and the extra unhappy pearl could be a friend of haematite's?

• Like x 1
  3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Maybe someone else ends up causing a distraction that lets them run into each other again, and plot? idk

• Like x 1
  4. PotteryWalrus

dsfkkl;;l THAT COULD WORK - smol scared Pearl hiding in the shadow of the haematite guardian :D

CARNELIAN PLAYER - if you're the drummer at the party, maybe you could do the distractionating?

• Like x 2
  5. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

working on it now, she's gonna be called Rose Pearl

AND YES I LIKE THE IDEA OF HER KNOWING HAEMATITE

• Like x 1
  6. IvyLB

that sounds like lavender is doing shit she's not allowed to do lol

• Like x 1
  7. emythos

Yes good. I like it.

I'm not sure what my pearl's gonna get called, maybe silver? since @Kaylotta is using gray.
    unless we each use a different spelling of gray XD

8. IvyLB

ah yes
    "This is Grey, this is Gray, yes I know, it's confusing for all of us."

• Like x 3
  9. PotteryWalrus

How about Smoke Pearl?

10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Okay I need to get in on the Sad Pearls Feels Train too.

• Like x 2
  11. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

ehehe probably not drumming but yesss (idk what instrument(s) she plays yet but I know how to make ALL the awful noises on string instruments)

• Like x 3
  12. emythos

that would be hilariously terrible
    Smoke might work, esp since her owner is Smoky Quartz.
    "...your name is my name now. I'm taking it. Fuck you."

• Like x 4
  13. Acey

...I'm really tempted to go with Baroque Pearl, who was commissioned as oddly-formed in some way by some curiosity collector type who mostly just let her stagnate in a room somewhere. Or hell, a display case. Something fucked up like that.

• Like x 4
  14. IvyLB

omfg :'D that sounds TERRIBLE poor darling

• Like x 2
  15. IvyLB

omfg you guys i gotta go sleep i have uni tomorrow *cries*

• Like x 1
  16. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i feel like Onyx would take her Pearl and storm off, honestly. she made her look bad. so. home we go, fucktard.

but Gray Pearl, having tasted rebellion, knowing she is no longer alone ... drives the car off a skyway. deliberately crashes into some authority figure's house.

OMG

she crashes the car into the house of the person who owns Baroque Pearl. breaks the case. Gray Pearl poofs - Pearls are fragile! - but Onyx is just knocked out, probably pretty injured. and then Baroque Pearl steals Gray Pearl.

• Like x 5
  17. PotteryWalrus

dsflll THAT WORKS also I have to sleep I'm super sad that I have to sleep please don't start anything without me

SEE YOU GUYS IN SOME HOURS PROBABLY <3

• Like x 2
  18. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

[​IMG]
    Rose Pearl!!
    I have not yet figured out who her owner is, but what I have established is:
    - her owner pretty much got her to look pretty and perform for the owner/owner's guests
    - perform means do dancing and stuff, so she has zero useful skills
    - most of the time she is left to stagnate by herself unless called upon by her owner to perform
    - she hates this

• Like x 3
  19. Acey

I'm not sure Baroque would know what to do there! She'd probably be extremely uncoordinated, since she literally just stands in one place all day.

Also I've decided that her (intentional on her owner's part) malformation is that she doesn't have arms. Like, there's weird glitchy stumps instead--her form was intentionally left incomplete in that way. So she'd probably just lie there with Gray Pearl and Onyx...until her owner comes along and gets SUPER PISSED.

(I dunno who owns Baroque--I'm guessing some high-status gem who can afford shit like that and just flaunts it, but I dunno who exactly. I'll probably decide once I figure out a color scheme for her...)

• Like x 2
  20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

ahahahaha that's super legit. also yes it is hard to steal things without arms.

i wonder if then perhaps Gray Pearl does not poof? because she would be horrified at the state of Baroque Pearl, and would probably take the opportunity to nick the poor gem and beat feet while Onyx was out of commission. thoughts, Acey? i've kind of dragged you in here, so if you're not keen on the idea feel free to say so and we can veer elsewhere! :)

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice