Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Dude, I wholeheartedly approve of this idea. :D

Poor Baroque is probably gonna be super confused, bless her. ;_; I'm not even sure she knows how to talk. Obviously she's got the capacity to learn, but it's quite possible that wasn't built in either--after all, who wants their fancy doll thing to just start chattering away? (Tektite will more than make up for Baroque on the talking front, fear not. Aside from the panicky fits of nonverbal-ness, she does not shut up. Especially if you get her started about her work.)

[​IMG]
    Also here she is! I'll probably draw an actual pic later because I have IDEAS for the arms. Like, they're all glitched.

Also her owner is Coral, I think. Yes, I realize that Coral is not a gem, but neither are lots of things that are used as gems in the series proper. #yolo

• Like x 4
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

@Acey Baroque is freaking cool, wow. That is such an interesting concept.
    I'm picturing this end with Gray hurrying her into a car and driving to go grab everyone else XD

• Like x 3
  3. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@Acey whenever weapons become a thing in this rp, maybe Baroque Pearl's is some sort of arm substitute :OO

• Like x 1
  4. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

What if something Gazelle(from Kingsman)-like? But arms instead of legs?
    upload_2016-1-6_19-16-16.png

• Like x 4
  5. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@emythos pretty much. Gray Pearl is probably going to lowkey panic and then drive around with super tinted windows and try to find as many of the Pearls as she can.

speaking of - Onyx is pulling Gray out by her ear; what's happening to the rest of them? is this a breakable offense? are we racing against time before the poor Pearls get crushed?

if one super-unhappy Pearl jumped into the fusion, and they weren't supposed to, that would probably be a breakable offense. not sure how far the "you're all guilty" goes - i mean, they're considered to be made for following orders. would that kick in?

i was just considering nicknames for Gray, since we gotta differentiate somehow. My brain went "GP. Gee-Pee. Gee... Jeep."

if we ever get to earth, somebody's gotta try to nickname her Jeep. XD

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    • Like x 3
  6. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

oh my gosh this means Gray has to steal a car :O this is getting better and better

• Like x 3
  7. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

@Kaylotta I think the breakable offense level depends on how disobediant they were to begin with. So like, gotta save Lavender first.
    (also jeep is the best nickname.)

• Like x 3
  8. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

That could indeed be pretty rad!

And oh my gosh, I'm SO glad y'all like Baroque. <3 I honestly kind of came up with her on the fly, but I like her already myself!

• Like x 5
  9. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

passing by to point out that i can probably help with playing npcs, once given a description.

• Like x 4
  10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I don't see why not. Rita sounds like the sort of strategist who would think of something like that and suggest it :D

• Like x 2
  11. prismaticvoid

Carnelian might be up for it too, she just wants out any way possible

• Like x 2
  12. prismaticvoid

And possibly Tanzanite. Ooh, everyone gets to have names and be really upset about it!

• Like x 2
  13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

ahahahahaha

"I am Citrine. This is Hematite. This is Carnelian, and this is Tanzanite. And these are the Pearls."

"Wow, you must be very important, to have so many Pearls."

"um."

• Like x 7
  14. prismaticvoid

fuck

• Like x 3
  15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    • Like x 2
  16. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

Rose Pearl's official owner isssssssssssssssss....
    Almandine!
    it's a kind of garnet with a red-violet tint. I'm thinking she's a aristocratic member of one of the Diamonds' courts or something; not totally sure yet. either way, she's gonna be pretty high-ranking. she was given a Pearl at her request, and considers Rose Pearl to be just one of her many possessions and nice things, an attitude Rose Pearl hates. she is going to be pretty embarrassed when Rose messes up the fusion thing; Rose Pearl is not supposed to be part of the fusion, at her express request (she likes to save Rose Pearl's dancing and such for her personal guests, and doesn't want Rose Pearl dancing for the general public, even the general high-ranking public, or to be part of a fusion with the other Pearls), and Rose is just gonna kind of, at the last second, go "You know what? Fuck it!" and then go and run into the fusion dance. and then Almandine's gonna be like "wHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU FOR THIS." and it's gonna be great.

• Like x 3
  17. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

hnrg
    I am interested in this
    but schooooool

anyway here is Labradorite
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    some form of spy thing, due to like eye mask thingy. she doesnt have much character yet. :\
    supposed to be the strong and sneaky person, is about amethyst-sapphire size.
    she'd probably be mid rank homeworld type. supposed to be an assassin, and the jacket she wears around her waist probably provides more sneakyness than her usual outfit.
    it probably wouldnt take much for her to rebel, but maybe in subtler ways, insider info instead of full blown "treason".
    maybe due to me having school she could be an occasional character who gets them info?

i=online stuff says that labradorites are protective, eliminate dark things (which fits into assassin, even if her outfit doesnt), have enthusiam, self confidence.
    generally she'd probably be pretty sacastic and annoyed, but would be reserved around higher ranks in fear of poofing, but around friends would be boisterous.
    I think her weapon is some form of knuckle buster/knife combo. knucklebusters with a detachable knife +sheath on her wrist.

blurg that was a big text block
    also im going to bed now that is why i wont answer if you say something
    (also I have school tomorrow so not till at least 4pmish tommorrow)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    • Like x 2
  18. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I literally just woke up with this thought and am not super coherent but - GEMS DON'T HAVE CARS?? I think?? Peridot acted like she'd never even seen a wheel before Pearl's robot, so either they use warp pads for everything and/or havefloaty things like landspeeders or legged things like scuttlebugs :3

Right, I sleep more now.

• Like x 3
  19. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Could I maybe get in on this? I could make a Pearl or I could use Howlite the shapeshifting infiltrator? Possibly for some kind of becoming-the-mask plot idk
    stealthgems2.jpg

20. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

yussssss more gems to join the tiny rebellion!
    I'll respond to the rp thread in a sec

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice