Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

idk if i necessarily wnat to play the homeworld side? I get uncomfortable with playing massive bullies easily and Amethyst is enough of a dirtbag that I'd be cringing super hard half the time.
    Which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing as a training session or something, but eh.
    I mea I can do it but I thik I'd prefer if the homeworld side stayed telling

• Like x 1
  2. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

@IvyLB
    Amethyst could just kinda be like "fuck it ill just deal without a pearl"?

3. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

that's fair. we don't have to!

still need an answer to this, please? sorry to be a bother but I wanna know if I should make the post now or nah.

4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

If I end up playing Smoky Quartz more regularly than I was expecting, I'll have to figure out how to make her on that damn gemsona maker DX

5. Imoyram

@emythos
    DX I had actually gotten like 3/4 done a trench coat for smoky but then my computer rebooted overnight and i lost it. DX

6. IvyLB

that would be kinda ooc tho.
    Like she's a possessive bully (who also legitemately thought she was doig Lavender a favor by 'toughening her up' and shit like that) plus she likes throwing her weight in with stuff like squashing rebellions, and ESPECIALLY if she can one-up Smoky Quarz in the proces...
    You know what, I'll see it as a challenge and try and if I start cringing too hard Amethyst can get deployed to a front line mission and be weaseled out that way.

• Like x 2
  7. emythos

Oh no! That sucks, I'm sorry!

8. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

.... Sorry to just jump in so far into the RP, and not having read this entire thread yet, but what is everyone's opinion on enemies/threats that your gems could run into outside of Homeworld, because I have a couple of ideas for OCs.

• Like x 1
  9. chaoticArbiter

!!
    I!
    I.......................have nothing.
    what are your ideas?

• Like x 2
  10. Pumpkageist

Other rogue Gems with incredibly different agendas, mostly.

• Like x 3
  11. Imoyram

@emythos
    Nah s'okay, I think it was on the wrong body type anyway.

If you give me details i could try again?
    Specifically like, if you sent me one of those body type codes for the su dollmaker. (make sure to include height
    also like, coat open y/n
    skin colour
    facial expression
    clothes on underneath coat
    eye colour

yknow, the works

12. chaoticArbiter

ooooooh
    what kind of agendas
    I must know more
    tell more please
    I want to know

13. IvyLB

yes gosh antagonists are always fun!

• Like x 1
  14. Pumpkageist

Well, the OC I have in mind is a rogue Gem turned maniacal space vigilante. I haven't worked out all the details yet (she's admittedly a Gem rework of one of my other OCs, and she needs hella nerfing), and I'm not sure what the group of escaped gems could do to get her attention, or even whether I can commit to an ongoing roleplay yet, I'm just throwing some ideas out here.

• Like x 3
  15. emythos

Can do!
    coat open, probably a fairly simple short dress under it? boots, maybe knee height? I think the sleeves of the coat might be rolled up, since her gem is in the same spot as Smoke's. Facial expression is probably either a smirk or a sort of incredulous annoyed expression, but if you want you can go for a a full out slasher smile. eyes are light gray, skin is probably like, smoky-quartz-01.jpg same sort of gray brown as that crystal. (note, that is actual smoky quartz). her hair and clothes are all black, but maybe the clothes are a slighter lighter shade?

• Like x 1
  16. emythos

ALSO FUCK YES MORE VILLAINS

• Like x 3
  17. chaoticArbiter

are any of the people playing Citrine and Carnelian and Tourmaline and them around, or...?

18. Imoyram

• Like x 1
  19. chaoticArbiter

yeah, I remembered that, but if the others are around I wanna ask if they want me to post Amber and Gold now, or wait until they're on the move, or....what.

• Like x 1
  20. Imoyram

since when does crypto have a melon pearl?
    that isnt even a type of pearl?

(also I really hope that wasnt supposed to be melo pearl cause that's my pearl's type and if we had the same thatd be awkward

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice