Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Yeah, it's meant for heading to very exclusive and tasteful parties for court Gems. Not exactly capable of making escape velocity, let alone navigating like that.

• Like x 5
  3. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

okay so then the peeps protecting the Pearls will see the ship and things will happen and then they'll get to the house and then the Pearls can reform? is this the plan?

• Like x 2
  4. Imoyram

which house?
    I thought the plan was go to spinel's place, then grab my labradorite's ship from the shipyard next to it (because its a stealthy cloakable ship, not becaus lab's a rebel), sorta kidnapping my pearl 9who was in the ship), and introducing hematite who works at the shipyard.

• Like x 1
  5. Imoyram

Ooo!! Maybe black opal could grab Baroque and grey from the mansion, like, after seeing them stumble out of the wreckage?

(entirely up to kay, karrin and acey of course)

• Like x 1
  6. Imoyram

[​IMG]
    What do you think @emythos ? :D

also, im off to bed. have school tomorrow.

• Like x 3
  7. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

• Like x 1
  8. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Imoyram I think the plan was for Gray to discover that her Gem weapon is truly a universal key ... By stealing a car :P but then she will decide a shipyard is the most sensible place to go, because goodness knows she can't stay here.

we had also been thinking of maybe trying to save Blue/witnessing her (clone's) execution - maybe Gray could decide she wants to try? I dunno... ngl, i kinda want to see Rose's reaction to Blue getting 'crushed'.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    • Like x 2
  9. Imoyram

ah okay. was just brainstorming. :)

• Like x 1
  10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

oooooooooooooh

Gray goes to the shipyard. or Spinel's or w/e. and then in talking about what they're going to do next, Rose brings up Blue Pearl. and they all decide, as newly-independent Gems who are trying out this bravery thing on for size ... that they want to try to save her.

SURPRISE YOU FAIL HERE HAVE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

• Like x 3
  11. emythos

FUCK YES CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

• Like x 1
  12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

oh my stars.

the Diamonds will not want to admit that they didn't find Rose and Lav. That would be ... unwise.

So they will get other Rose and Lavender Pearls.

and they will crush those instead.

and of course, to prove to the crowd that these are the Pearls who fucked up, they will all be forcibly regenerated (close enough to what Rose and Lav looked like before, it's not like growing Pearls is hard) and crushed without prior disincorporation.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    • Like x 6
  13. Imoyram

hmm. that sounds good but also delays melo pearl joining the party.... {:<

aaaaaa internal conflict in meeeee

14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Imoyram what if Melo Pearl sees them sneaking around the shipyard, deduces they're trying to find a way off Homeworld, and when things get hot at the execution, she swoops in in the stealth ship and steals them away?

• Like x 1
  15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i am a terrible person. the execution post is already writing itself in my head. i am writer trash

• Like x 7
  16. Imoyram

hnrg. I just thought it would be funny for them to steal a ship then find out OH SHiT SoMeONEs ON HERE!!

im just not sure. melo is a run away type person...

ooo what if, since lab is onworld, she goes to the execution with her ship, and leaves it outside the place where execution is held, with melo, since she is quite embarassed about having a pearl (she doesnt like seeming incapable of doing things herself)
    and then when ya'll flee you go "OO conviniant ship!!" and hop in and melo goes "the fuck is happening why are there so many pearls here?"

• Like x 4
  17. emythos

"ahhh! people!
    "AHHH! PERSON!"

• Like x 4
  18. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

wait ... if you're a Pearl, and I'm a Pearl

then who's flying the plane

• Like x 8
  19. Imoyram

everybody's gonna be like "who are youuuu!!" and she's gonna say "who are YOU i am waiting for my owner to get back out of the exe- ............... - cution :l"

• Like x 3
  20. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

OH MY GOD
    poor Rose
    she's going to be like "ANOTHER OF MY KIND HAS DIED IN MY PLACE THIS IS ALL MY FAULT" and curl up in a tiny ball and cry

• Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice