Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

okay actual goodnight now maybe see you in morning more likely after school. (4-4:30pm central)

• Like x 2
  2. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

okay, night!

• Like x 1
  3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@alex I can make it worse
    that Pearl may have been created for the sole purpose of being crushed in her stead - or else she was pulled from whatever she was doing and forced to regenerate into a different form in order to be killed
    so either she had literally no chance at a life
    or her chance at life was rudely ripped from her

(good lord we are diving deep into this uber-dystopian interpretation of Gem society)

• Like x 7
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

yes good, horrible dystopias are my jam

• Like x 2
  5. chaoticArbiter

hm hm hmmmmmmm
    I feel like Rose would react worse to 'literally no chance at a life'
    can we go with that
    and then have the Pearls later find out the crushed Pearls were grown specifically for that purpose
    and then Rose can feel TERRIBLE

(also yes we are and I love it)

• Like x 3
  6. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

How is Gem society NOT uber dystopian after what we have seen of it this week?

• Like x 6
  7. chaoticArbiter

Sailor Gold

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  8. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Okay I am awake but it seems like anyone else may be either asleep or at work/school etc because they have actual lifes XD Will catch up on what I've missed with Citrine and post - though I thought we were walking to the shipyard?

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Rolls in, yawns. Sorry I was useless today, folks.

10. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

hi i'm on too! though i'm playing story of seasons in between. (over here you can track my progress *shamelessly promos own lp thread*)

11. PotteryWalrus

So it turns out Citrine is really upset by recent events, and a Quartz's upset reaction is fury.

@Kaylotta + whoever's playing Pinfire again - would it be cool for Citrine to engage at least Red Topaz when/if they try to stop their little group?

• Like x 2
  12. IvyLB

* hardcore dokis for citrine*

• Like x 3
  13. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

@Starcrossedsky wrong account
    so...what is our current plan? I am taking a nap in a few then I have to go to work. mondays are horribly busy but i will check in when I can.

14. PotteryWalrus

Okay so I have just gone back through all the conversation that happened while I was asleep, and it seems like the plan has changed?

What I thought was the plan
    - The gang splits up, with Citrine, Carnelian, and Tourmaline taking the most high-risk Pearls to Hematite at the old shipyard so she can hide them, where the Pearls can (possibly?) reform. (Maybe running into Smoke and Baroque in between, and hopefully poofing Red Topaz.) Then coming back in singles or pairs, in disguise to Spinel's apartment/rooms when the intial hubbub has died down, and then from there figuring out what to do - whether it's to stay on Homeworld for a time in a safehouse and learn how to fight, or to GFTO all together and steal a big enough ship for them all.

What seems to be the plan now - Going straight to Spinel's apartments, do not pass go do not collect 200 munny.

I'm a bit confused. Can someone spell it out a bit better so I've got it a bit more ordered in my head?

• Like x 1
  15. IvyLB

I have basically the same problem so I can't really help, sorry

• Like x 1
  16. PotteryWalrus

-faceplant- This is what my chaos has wrought XDD

17. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I can't even be bothered to fix it right now. Wrongaccounts away.

Anywa, the group seems to be splitting up and basically "EVERYBODY SCATTER" I don't think the plan has changed?

• Like x 1
  18. IvyLB

It seemed for a while that people where talking past eachother quite a bit and there is a huge confusion over where people are going, which ships get stolen and so on.
    If I recall right Someone will have to run across Black Opal and Red Topaz at some point to poof Topaz and have Pinfire join them
    Someone else needs to go to the hangar to meet Hematite and possibly steal the ship melo pearl is on (have I got that right?) i think that would be Citrine
    Celestite and Spinel want to go to Spinel's apartment I think.
    At some point during this Someone also needs to collect Gray and Baroque (btw @Acey Baroque still hasn't reacted to the car crashing into her house?)
    And maybe the Pearls reform at some point in between there, idk
    Then the tiny rebellion will have to regroup somewhere to continue planning.

• Like x 2
  19. IvyLB

ehhhh same lmao

20. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I'm definitely glad I"m poofed right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice