Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I think the basic plan is still much the same...we worked Red Topaz and Pinfire in a little more easily by having them go after the Pearls, thinking that it would be easy to poof Topaz then steal her shuttle. It can't go off world, but no one is going to ask questions of Red Topaz's shuttle. Not sure how many Gems would fit in there though, so we might still have to split up.

The last I understood about Amber was that Hematite was going to poof her in her intro scene at the shipyard. I could be wrong on that though.

Gray is likely going to head along the same train of thought: get offplanet. So she will go to the shipyard with Baroque and meet up with folks.

we also discussed the earlier idea of witnessing the execution; the discussion of that isn't too far back and results in getting Labradorite's stealth ship. (probably pretty small, may not be comfy with all the reformed Gems? @cryptoThelematrix, is Melon's ship on the ground?)

thoughts? It seems to me like we've just ended up with a lot of options and are having trouble coming to a consensus on which path to take.

• Like x 1
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I am very in favor of witnessing the execution and stealing labradorite's ship that way!

• Like x 1
  3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Ahh, alright. That was what I thought, but I've been having a bit of a brainfog today and stuff wasn't super clear. And hell yeah, if we can witness the execution and maybe rescue Blue Pearl in the process would be cool XD Maybe timeline to after we've gotten everyone back together at Spinel's?

(Who's piloting Labradorite again? I forgot to say, but it's one of my favourite gemstones and I was so jelly when I realised someone had beaten me to 'sonaing them XDD)

4. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

That's @Imoyram :)

also re the execution - all the Pearls being crushed will be clones, I think we decided. That way we get the decision to try to save Blue, the FAILURE (ow), plus the "holy shit they just MADE Pearls to kill them because of us", and also the option of saving Blue down the road.

• Like x 1
  5. IvyLB

best of all worlds of potential heartbreak

• Like x 3
  6. PotteryWalrus

This angst, I like it. ANOTHER! :D

• Like x 4
  7. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

• Like x 4
  8. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Melon's ship can be in orbit or on the ground as needed. If it's in orbit she'd have to have a shuttle wouldn't she? It's pretty big tbh.

I think we should take both of the ships because we will need them, also Melon would point out that this way if one of them does go down they don't ALL go down. If we were planning to go to Hematite and we're sure we can trust her, then we should do that? But Melon would also be OK with going and preparing her ship at least for visitors and possibly casing the shipyard to advise on which hunkajunk would be easiest to steal.

• Like x 1
  9. PotteryWalrus

Yeah, that makes sense. I'd probably send one of the Hematites on one ship and the other with Citrine, if that would be cool with everyone else. (I want at least Wrist Gem to stick with Citrine because I want them to form Iron Pyrite at some point XDD)

• Like x 2
  10. PotteryWalrus

Also I wound up playing around on the gemsona maker and updating my gems :3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does anyone know how to fuse gems that have been previously saved? I keep having to close the tab because my internet is terrible, but I want to see what they would look like together XD

11. emythos

You have to remake them, I think.

• Like x 2
  12. emythos

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 2.59.29 PM.png On that topic, have a formalwear Smoke! The lighter gray bit is supposed to be sheer, btw.
    Your pick as to who she's asking to dance XD

• Like x 4
  13. PotteryWalrus

I wonder if types of Pearl influence the fusion? I mean I've already headcanonned that Citrine + Lavender = Tiger's Eye, I wonder if Smoke would be something different...

• Like x 2
  14. emythos

I would think so.
    Hmm.

15. emythos

Citrine is a fairly bright yellow. Smoke is gray/white, so maybe something bright? Idk.
    Fire Opal is pretty, maybe. But not sure if it fits.
    This is tough.

16. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh shit, I missed that, I'm so sorry! I overslept so I may have missed that?

• Like x 1
  17. IvyLB

Just write it now so that part of the timeline won't be stalled anymore? the faster we get everyone resynced and regrouped the faster we cna all participate again.

• Like x 2
  18. PotteryWalrus

• Like x 1
  19. emythos

Ooh, that's pretty! and stripey!

• Like x 1
  20. IvyLB

damn now I need a bunch of those they are gorgeous.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice