Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 3.40.41 PM.png Smoke, Citrine, and Rutilated Quartz. She so stripey. And midriff bare-y.

• Like x 5
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Hehe, I like her a lot <3

• Like x 2
  4. emythos

I'm glad you do, considering that she's half yours XD

• Like x 1
  5. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

okay I'm finally awake
    what's the plan

6. IvyLB

read a bit upthread @alex

7. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

I have and I'm still kind of confused
    are we going to the shipyard and reforming there, or to Spinel's apartment, or what?
    like, I get the bit where we go to the execution to try and save the Pearls and then steal Labradorite's ship on the way out. but what are we doing prior to then...?

8. PotteryWalrus

Headed to the shipyard, last I checked. I need Carnelian and Tourmaline to reply so we can head there and get chased by Amber for Hematite to poof her.

• Like x 1
  9. IvyLB

ah. yeah i dunno about that either tbh.
    I think we wait for the people who are actually capable of moving to move their characters to a somewhat save location
    (seriously guys, please just post when you are online or we won't get this to even a slow-running post frequency.)
    I'd actually suggest basically skipping any travel time in their posts where it's possible (if anyone needs to run across adversaries/possible allies in the meantime you ahve to play that of course, but otherwise please crop travel time somewhat)
    who all is online right now?

10. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

alrightly im home from school lets do this shit.

A. Labradorite is my gem, but she is just kinda a plot device in here. SHe goes to the execution and leaves melo pearl (character ill be playing) and her ship outside. When the pearls flee the execution with blue, they jump onto the ship and get the fuck out of there. Then they realize that Melo pearl is still on the ship.

B. I thiiiink the plan was, go to spinel's/the shipyard (those are next to eachother) and grab hematite. also thats where the pearls reform maybe? Then that group finds out somehow about the execution, and decides to go save blue. everyone understands the lab's ship bit.

C. baroque and grey was gonna be like, baroque reacts to grey crashing the car into the house, then grey whisks her off into a stolen car and drives to the shipyard/spinel's house. joins the big group

correct me if im wrong though

• Like x 1
  11. IvyLB

@cryptoThelematrix , @prismaticvoid

12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I just got home and am ready to post.

• Like x 2
  13. IvyLB

yeah that is basically it, though I think you shouldn't count 100% on us getting to the execution tonight. Sorry! It's going kind of slow and coordinating is hard.

• Like x 1
  14. Imoyram

s'okay. Im home all day tomorrow so thats fine. :P

15. IvyLB

(If I come off too bossy please tell me. we don't have a designated GM afaik and I am a bit invested in this rp so I want to hold things together as much as possible. But if i'm over the line just tell me, pls)

• Like x 4
  16. PotteryWalrus

As the OP, I absolutely dub thee GM if thou art willing XDD

17. Imoyram

(its okay. Ive been doing it a bit too, and im not even playing yet. *heh* I thank you for holding things together!)

18. IvyLB

uhhhhhh I've never GM'd anything ever! But I can try!
    Most likely I'll try my best to keep track of where everyone is currently and keep everyone on roughly the same flow of time, which might get harder once groups start splitting up in earnest!

• Like x 3
  19. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Hello, for some reason I haven't been getting alerts from this thread >:0

What's the plan now?

• Like x 1
  20. emythos

I think you will do fine!
    I'm online, but I'm still poofed so it doesn't really matter.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice