Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I'M GONNA DO THE THING XD
    At some point, this will happen.

• Like x 1
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

You guys since CT isn't online right now (she's still at work I believe?) I'd say you don't wait on an answer from Tourmaline and just get going.

• Like x 1
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Continued popcorn.gif

• Like x 2
  4. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

CALL SMOKY QUARTZ A CLOD

• Like x 5
  5. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

CT's good at jumping in where needed - she's an experienced RPer :) @Acey did you ever find the crash into Baroque's house? if not it is here. i have to hop out briefly in about half an hour (will be gone roughly an hour total) but then am here all evening, we can trade a few posts and join the big group, i doubt it'll take us long.

• Like x 1
  6. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

@prismaticvoid please dude I want to get this going but I can't talk to myself D: (Also it's less than an hour to midnight here and I have work tomorrow :/)

7. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

8. prismaticvoid

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

To be fair, it isn't her house. It's a temporary housing tower! Basically a Gem Hotel. So it's not really surprising that it's next to the shipyard; it's the same theory as having half a million hotels around airports.

• Like x 1
  10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

hee hee Gem Hotel. i'm thinking of all the ritzy hotels but all crystalline and fancy and shiz

• Like x 2
  11. Citrine

Citrine Young and Stupid

AUGH THANKS THREAD FOR NOT GIVING ME ALERTS so if I take them as far as the shipyard bad guys can follow right

• Like x 3
  12. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

PRETTY MUCH.

Spinel's in one of the middle levels so she's got a room that isn't completely crap, but still fairly budgeted. It probably has actual Pearl quarters that she hasn't been using.

• Like x 1
  13. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN :D :D :D
    I love that idea.

• Like x 3
  14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I have lost track of where Celestine is and what's going to happen with Pinfire

15. IvyLB

Celestine took off either to Spinel's place or somewhere else, afaik.
    I think she was meant to come across Pinfire and Topaz? maybe? What we had was that someone needs to poof Topaz and convince Pinfire to join the rebellion but idk if we had decided how?

16. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

No, I didn't want Celestine to run into Red Topaz cause then it'd be me talking to myself.

17. IvyLB

ah sorry! makes sense, ha!
    maybe Topaz and Pinfire could be waiting at the temporary housing unit or just in that area and get into contact with the rebellion that way?

18. prismaticvoid

mildly off-topic but @lilacsofthedead have you seen TFA yet? Because I'm getting such Finn vibes from Citrine and it's lovely

• Like x 1
  19. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

RIGHT OKAY POSTED WITH CITRINE @KarrinBlue, I thought Pinfire was supposed to be chasing the renegade non-Pearls, meaning that they would show up at the ship yard as well maybe? Anyway they're there now fINALLY and @alex you can set up Amber to be poofed (Hematite is the one holding the doors open if it wasn't already clear ^^;;;)

And on that note, I sleep. Goodnight, monsterland XDD

@prismaticvoid YES I HAVE and honestly I was basing Citrine off every shounen hero ever when I made her but Finn parallels are also welcome <3

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    • Like x 4
  20. IvyLB

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice