Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

2. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

wait who's Hematite and where is she and was Amber supposed to have been following the people carrying the Pearls? I'm confused

3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Hematite is a fusion of two hematites and the "Statue" holding up the doors in the shipyard citrine just entered,
    i think amber following them might not work, especially as she has already delegated that job technically?
    but the original plan was that amber would follow citrine and co and then get poofed/crushed (???) by hematite giving her the most badass entry possible.

• Like x 2
  4. emythos

I'm pretty certain Hematite's played by @lilacsofthedead who's sleeping, sooo.

• Like x 1
  5. IvyLB

That is indeed true

• Like x 2
  6. chaoticArbiter

aaaaaah, got it!
    I'll have Amber follow them anyway--maybe she thinks that by following them and aiding in their capture she can get some glory?
    and I'm guessing I'm just setting Amber up to get poofed/crushed.
    if she gets crushed I'll be very happy. Gold might be a bit lost and upset, though.

• Like x 3
  7. IvyLB

I think we'll coordinate that part once hematite's mun is back!
    @lilacsofthedead and I seem to have preeeeetty similar timezones (I think they are an hour earlier than me?) so it could get hard to coordinate that. My sleep schedule is pretty fucked for middle European, which is at least half the fault of RP. though I should technically also not stay up so long! I'll go for another 1 1/2 hours for sure but by 3 I should really try to sleep.

• Like x 1
  8. chaoticArbiter

you guys are probably somewhat close to me; my sleep schedule's also pretty fucked, but it's getting close to sleep time for me. like, it would be close to sleep time if I had a normal sleep schedule.

• Like x 2
  9. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

mine depends on the day *heh*

Im in canada, central time for a start, and on alternating days wake up either 7 or 9, and go to sleep at like 12-2 am.
    on days I wake up at 7 im gone till 3pm. on days i wake up at 9 I am available all day. :)

10. emythos

My sleep schedule is fucked up bad, but it's actually only 7:30 pm my time XD

11. IvyLB

I'm UTC+1/+2 (summertime)
    I'm generally available for RP between noon and 3am. I only haave uni Thursday and Friday afternoons but i have wifi there and can be sporadically available during class.
    The oly thing when that will change seriously is that from the 25ths onwards I spend ten days getting turned inside out by doctors all day so i won't be available until the evenings then and might be relatively useless.

• Like x 2
  12. chaoticArbiter

I'm unavailable from the minute I wake up until 4/5ish starting Wednesday and going for about two weeks. so like...starting the day after tomorrow, I won't be on much except for a couple hours at night and I'll try my best to keep up but don't expect too much for two weeks.
    but hey, @emythos, we have the same time zone!
    I usually go to bed at 9, though, when my sleep schedule isn't fucked over.

• Like x 2
  13. emythos

I probably won't be around much thursday/friday and the weekend is iffy, but the rest of the week I'm good.

• Like x 1
  14. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Nobody's sleep schedule is fucked like Nai's sleep schedule.

• Like x 3
  15. emythos

I am disappointed that I haven't been able to effectively make an umbrella on the gemsona maker. It was clearly not made with weird weaponry in mind.

• Like x 3
  16. IvyLB

i'm fallig asleep over here so i'll sign off for the night!

• Like x 1
  17. emythos

When you guys start reforming, I will.

18. chaoticArbiter

when others do the reformation, Gold will reform, and then Rose will reform after everyone else. so she can hide behind them when she freaks out.

• Like x 2
  19. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

I'm on Pacific Time but I also have a fucked sleep schedule so that doesn't translate much to when I'm actually awake :P

• Like x 2
  20. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

aaaah exciting reforming of pearls!!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice