Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

(GDI Ivy you've got me watching chinese ribbon dancers on youtube <3) Also I should throw this out there, even though it's so far ahead in the distance I don't even - if one of the Pearls fuses with Haematite, they could create Ilmenite.

• Like x 1
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

woaaaah that looks so coooool *u*
    also yeesh yes i should also start researching if i ever want to appear competent writing a fight scene with lavender lmao

3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I have been feeling like it should probably be a Pearl who hasn't been introduced yet, yeah - and maybe someone should/can cover for Tektite, say she's there to make sure any tech stuff doesn't go awry...? I don't think we want everything to go haywire this early, but hey :P

• Like x 1
  4. PotteryWalrus

Well, Citrine is happy to cover for Tektite if she needs it, but she'll have to know that she needs it, if that makes any sense XDD

5. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

lol yes of course - mostly depends on whether or not anyone else has noticed the commotion.

6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Smoke can get knocked around if no one minds. I'm still working on her untro

7. PotteryWalrus

dsfjlll YES PLEASE Smoke is so cool OMG -flails- :D

• Like x 2
  8. emythos

Awesome, writing it in now.

• Like x 1
  9. emythos

Altight, Smoke has been crashed into.

10. IvyLB

do you not want to do the subaccount thing? honest question it's just very convenient for rp

11. emythos

Huh? I thought it did, did it screw up? ooooor are you talking to someone else

12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@emythos your post is showing up as being you :/ something glitched maybe?

question for all: thoughts on how many Diamonds/which ones? I think we should obviously avoid Pink Diamond, whether or not we subscribe to the Rose Diamond theory, but I think we can make a case for p much anything else. I'd be happy to play Blue Diamond, I love her character... (as opposed to Yellow, whom I suspect would be more of a challenge for me)

• Like x 2
  13. PotteryWalrus

@emythos Replied! Maybe Smoky Quartz could get miffed about another Quartz with hands all over her Pearl?

@Kaylotta Yeah, Blue Diamond seems safest for now. Also Citrine would be 100% more awks because she is not so elegant and refined as to think... wait. If Blue Diamond is a thing, should one of us take Blue Pearl? She's the one that knows the most about Earth Pearl, after all...

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  14. emythos

Fixed it! Idk what happened there, but I am typing from my phone, so.
    Yes, I like that idea. SNIPPY QUARTZ FIGHT IS A GO.

• Like x 1
  15. IvyLB

ahh! that would be neat if the only thing blue pearl does is steal away and tell them about the renegade crystal gems on earth
    i think we can easily npc her if we need her
    and if we need the diamonds i think the most relevant would probbly be white diamond followed by blue since the only member of blue's court seems to be my amethyst oops

• Like x 2
  16. PotteryWalrus

Posted! Citrine informs me that a formal Gem salute involves tapping your Gem, which can vary - for her and other gems with forehead to chest positions, it looks a bit like the Roman breastplate-knock, and for Palm or Wrist, or Shoulder gems, you either clasp your hands together or touch it and bow your head briefly.

(No-one should ever give me leave to worldbuild, even accidentally XD)

• Like x 4
  17. IvyLB

oh i like it though! it's neat!

• Like x 1
  18. PotteryWalrus

Help, I made a Gryffindor.

• Like x 3
  19. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

YOU GUYS MOVE QUICKLY. Give me a bit to read the backlog and I'll whip up a character!

• Like x 3
  20. emythos

Citrine is PRECIOUS omg

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice