Escape From Homeworld: Planning/Gemsona stuff goes here

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

gotcha! makes total sense. *thumbs up*

• Like x 1
  2. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

EXISTENTIAL QUESTION TIME

3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I will probably be leaving early tonight, cause I have to wake up early tomorrow/friday
    So, I might be leaving for the night
    assume Smoke is fussing over everyone and trying to calm everyone down, and haul her along if we go anywhere.

• Like x 1
  4. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

yeah, i should probably go to bed soon too, actually. :/ i've been sleeping really shit and have been in a depressive funk today which i'd really like to get rid of.

if we do end up going anywhere, Gray is probably going to stay pretty quiet. she's more or less exhausted her talking for the day. though if there's a glaring logical fallacy she'd point it out :P

should we schedule the execution for tomorrow? i said i could write that / wanted to do so, so - first thing in the morning, i could do an intro post, and we could have reactions, or i could just write the whole damn thing top to bottom and then we skip to the GTFO phase? i don't think we had really discussed whether or not they were going to try to save Blue - i feel like that might be pretty hard to do, I suspect the Diamonds will be a little less lax on security (and higher on pomp and ceremony complete with fancy Quartz guards and shit), and it's gonna be a BIG crowd i think ...

• Like x 3
  5. prismaticvoid

@alex gdi I'm having a Feeling

6. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

EXCELLENT

7. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Uuugh I have no idea what to do with Black Opal.

8. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Hi I'm back now, sorry!
    I think Lavender would attempt to save Blue, security be damned but she has her idiotic moments. This would be easily fixed by someone holding her back/dragging her off.
    We could just as easily handle it by them getting into position to try and swoop in and being plain late for maximum ouch

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

rolls back in hello chaps

10. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

augh I so there was a slight crisis at work so I had to stay relatively late D:

I have only just now got to a library computer while I'm waiting for my bus home. -runs off to catch up on all the things-

EDIT: Okay, so I'm more or less up to date unless something happens in the hour it'll take me to actually get back to my laptop. uh, is it @Starcrossedsky who's playing Spinel? Citrine wants to offer to carry her backpack, but doesn't know if she'll be offended or not.

(Also Hematite wants to sit on Gold and fuss until she feels safer XDD Side effect of basically working as a Gem midwife for all those years XD)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

@lilacsofthedead yes hi, I was figuring they'd leave it in the hangar during the rescue unless everyone was going? No reason to lug it around.

• Like x 1
  12. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Remember that they are stealing the shuttle Menlo is on from rit outside the execution place, so if there is stuff you really want you should probably bring it.

Am about to be off for a few hours, dentist appointment.

• Like x 2
  13. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@Imoyram the problem now is that not everyone wants to go. so we may have to do a run by the shipyard to gather everyone, unless the people not going to the execution go with Melon.

• Like x 1
  14. PotteryWalrus

That's what Hematite just suggested, too. (ohai, I am back home and warm :3 Also I pressed the wrong account but then just went with it, hope that's okay XD)

15. PotteryWalrus

Yeah, it's really interesting how me as a person (sidenote: I am a survivor of emotional abuse but not a very good person all the same.) keeps thinking at Gold, 'You got out, you got out! You just need time, then you'll realise how great it is to be out!' when at the same time I know exactly what it's like to be unexpectedly lacking an abuser who was more or less your entire life.

It's like you've been leaning on a wall for your whole life. It was terrible and cold and dark, and then it just wasn't there any more. You're lying flat on your back in the sunshine, and it's warm but it's blinding and you've had that awful support for so long you realise you don't know how to stand on your own any more.

• Like x 4
  16. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I'm gonna be busy for a bit, sorry.

17. prismaticvoid

Yeah, it's travel day for me so I won't be around until pretty late tonight probably

18. PotteryWalrus

Looks like it might be a quiet night all round (they say, touching wood XD)

Someone needs to come up with nicknames for the Hematites. I can't keep calling them Wrist and Head ad infinitum XD

19. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

@Kaylotta That could very well work yeah. im just making sure people dont forget, cause im really excited to join.

I think the ship is medium size, so some going with melon would probably be advisable. :)

• Like x 2
  20. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I am now also here! Let me catch up on the threads

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice