Escape From Homeworld

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Gray Pearl, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Citrine

Citrine Young and Stupid

"...she's Blue Diamond's Pearl." Citrine pointed out, reluctantly. She didn't like having to tell these things to them, not at all. "I don't think Her Brilliance would let her get away with the part she played in your guys' fusion. But, I mean, unless we break her out or..."

She broke off as Spinel came into view with the little Tech in tow. She shook her head. "Maybe, maybe not."

2. Rose Pearl

Rose Pearl Member

Rose's jaw dropped. "You--we--we aren't just going to leave her! We've got to do something! We can't let her be crushed! And--and I'm going to try and help her, whether you come or not!" She crossed her arms and nodded for emphasis.

• Like x 1
  3. Pinfire Opal

Pinfire Opal Red Topaz's Opal

Black Opal looked at Red Topaz's bubble. 'It's not too late. Even now, you could salvage this, if you beat the rest of them and allow her to reform, you could lie and she would believe you...' said a small voice in the back of her mind. She shook her head. "No. The Amber came to us on her way out, and Red Topaz contacted no one."

4. Citrine

Citrine Young and Stupid

"Hey, man, don't worry about me not helping." Citrine laughed. "You ladies still need a bit of brute force in your campaign, so I'm in. But I don't speak for everyone."

• Like x 1
  5. Smoke Pearl

Smoke Pearl Active Member

"I'd like to try and rescue her, if we can. She's as much a part of this as we are, and... And I don't think we would have had as much of an idea of what we're doing if we hadn't fused with her."

6. Hematite

Hematite Was punished before you were mined

"We will help." Head Gem had an unpleasant little smirk on her grey face. "Pearls are not the only gems to be free this day."

Wrist Gem was less certain, but glanced at Black Opal before nodding assent. They had done a great deal of things today, not all of them they were perfectly proud of. She had resigned herself to being alone as a fusion for the rest of her miserable existence, and yet here were so many gems standing around them, filling their life with light, and talking freely of rebellion. She knew her sister had dreamed of it, in the long hours stood guarding this junkyard of lost hopes, but she had always been the one more furious at their loss, and less willing to accept their fault.

Well, the runes would fall as they would. She would not betray them again.

• Like x 1
  7. Call Me Lavender

Call Me Lavender Has To Stop Talking | 18+

"Blue, she is... s-she is set to be shattered! R-rose and me both techically too, but since they haven't caught us... We need to help her!" Lavender exclaimed.
    She tried her best to stand up, but she still looked rather beat up.

8. Rose Pearl

Rose Pearl Member

"Good, then, I think we're in agreement," Rose said. "Now. We just need to know when the execution will be, and how we're going to get there and get out."

9. Smoke Pearl

"Lavender, be careful. You're still hurt!"
    Smoke fussed at her for a second, then offered a shoulder to use as support.

10. Hematite

Hematite Was punished before you were mined

Citrine came over to help Lavender as well, while Head Gem gave Rose a small smile, relieved that at least one of the Pearls were still thinking with their head. "We have not been to the surface in centuries. Where are most public event usually held now?"

11. Call Me Lavender

Lavender automatically smiled at Smoke.
    "It's okay I have to get back to work-..." The last word trailed off as she realized that no... she didn't have to. She could just rest for a bit if she wanted to. She fell silent, not sure what to do with herself.
    "Uh... The Execution was announced immediately. It'll be at S-s-sunrise at the Rebel's Square."
    she muttered. At least remembering things liek that felt familiar.

• Like x 1
  12. The Singing Spinel

The Singing Spinel New Member

"Executions are traditionally at sunrise," Spinel says. She's seen her share of them in the past. "Unless the criminal is so dangerous that the sentence is carried forth immediately, but I doubt such would be the case for a Pearl. At least, not one on homeworld." The Pearl in company with Rose Quartz would be executed on sight, if anyone could get a hold of her.

• Like x 2
  13. Citrine

Citrine Young and Stupid

"We can't have a whole lot of time, then." Citrine said. The disastrous commissioning - and wasn't that surreal, to think that she was technically still a commissioned Quartz soldier, under the Authority of Yellow Diamond - had taken place just after sunset, when the stars were just visible. Gems worked as well in darkness as they did in light, and so she assumed... "I bet they pushed the execution forward, to highlight how much they don't care about her."

This was said bitterly. Even a raw recruit still knew the difference between giving your enemies due respect and just treating them like literal dirt, and getting rid of a hinderance as quickly and publicly as possible was a good way to nip any other dreams of rebellion in the seed. She bit her lip, then looked to the Pearls. "Do you all wanna come? I'm not saying don't help, but even a big dumb clod like me knows more people mean higher visibility."

• Like x 1
  14. Rose Pearl

Rose Pearl Member

"I'm going," Rose said immediately. "I have to go."

• Like x 1
  15. Smoke Pearl

"If Lavender's going, I'm going."

16. Gold Pearl

Gold Pearl Just a Pearl

"I don't want to go," Gold admitted quietly. When Rose turned to look at her questioningly, she added, "I just...I'm sorry, but this is all too much for me. I don't want to end up crushed for trying to free Blue Pearl."

17. Tektite

Tektite The True Warp Master

Tektite nodded. "I know I'm not super useful, but I'm really really good with the warps...I can help with that, if you need me to! I'd love to help!"

It wasn't a good thing to be so giddy about, probably, but Tektite did not care.

• Like x 2
  18. Call Me Lavender

"I-i have to go! This is mostly my fault!"
    Lavender looked at Gold.
    "That's okay. Y-you can stay. We won't force you. M-maybe you can help one of the others with getting a ship ready?" she hoped this would calm the other Pearl down.

• Like x 1
  19. Carnelian

Carnelian Amusing, hopefully

"Lavender, none of this is your fault."

20. Smoke Pearl

"Carnelian's right, this isn't your fault at all."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice