Escape From Homeworld

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Gray Pearl, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Gold Pearl

Gold Pearl Just a Pearl

Gold sighed. "Well...I don't want to room with Lavender or Rose, okay? Pick someone else who's not them."

• Like x 1
  2. Smoke Pearl

Smoke Pearl Active Member

The part of Fog that was Lavender felt a bit uncomfortable, but it was shaken off by the overwhelming joy of having a preference to build the placements around.
    "Alright! Hmm."
    It might be best to put her with someone who wasn't a Pearl, even one other than Rose and Lavender.
    "Does rooming with Carnelian sound good?"

• Like x 1
  3. Gold Pearl

Gold Pearl Just a Pearl

"Um...sure," Gold agreed. She didn't really have anything against Carnelian, she supposed, so...better her than anyone else, maybe?

4. Smoke Pearl

"Wonderful!" Now that that was dealt with, she could start working on everyone else's room placements!
    " @Melo Pearl , do you have any preferences for who you room with?"
    Rose and Lavender, Fog thought, would probably room well together. She had a pang in her chest at the thought of defusing, but it would have to happen eventually. And for rooming, as much as she would like Smoke and Lavender to stay together, it would probably be more comfortable for Smoke to have a quieter room.

5. Melo Pearl

Melo Pearl Member

"Rooming with Rose would be fun.. but I dont have anyone I'm against."
    Melo paused for a second, and then added under her breath
    "lavender is also nice...."

6. Smoke Pearl

Well then. That decided it.
    "I was already planning on putting Rose and Lavender together, so you can join them!"
    Now for the rest of the group.

• Like x 1
  7. Melo Pearl

Melo Pearl Member

"Maybe hematite should have a calm person to room with, she's probably gonna be a bit unsteady after parting with other hematite.."

8. Smoke Pearl

"Good point!"
    Hmm, calm people. Gray was pretty calm.
    "Gray would work with her, don't you think?"

• Like x 1
  9. Melo Pearl

Melo Pearl Member

"Yeah! and they seemed to get along pretty well on their trip into Onyx' house"
    Melo cataloged everyone in her head
    "that leaves... tektite, baroque, citrine and spinel. hm"

10. Gold Pearl

Gold Pearl Just a Pearl

Gold hesitated. "Well....Tektite and Baroque might work well together. And you." She gestured at Fog Pearl. "I mean, the Smoke part of you. I-if that's okay, I mean, I didn't mean anything by it if you don't want to, and it's not like you need to do anything you don't want to, I mean, not for me, I am only a Pearl, but I thought that maybe the three of you would go well together, i-if you wanted?"

11. Smoke Pearl

"Smoke, Tektite, and Baroque would definitely work well together! And then Citrine and Spinel can room together."
    She smiled.
    "There we go, all neat and organized."

• Like x 1
  12. Melo Pearl

Melo Pearl Member

"So.. Fog was it? How do you feel? I assume every different fusion feels different since we all act different. You having fun?"
    Melo smiles up at the tall (even taller than usual) pearl. She could totally get used to all these random fusions. They're fun.

13. Smoke Pearl

"I feel, I feel amazing!" Fog couldn't keep a grin off her face.
    "I'm having so much fun, I love it."

• Like x 2
  14. Gold Pearl

Gold Pearl Just a Pearl

Gold scowled and muttered something about fusions not being for fun, crossing her arms and looking away from Fog.

15. Smoke Pearl

Fog rolled her eyes.
    She didn't care what anyone thought, being like this was incredibly fun. How could anyone think this was bad? Why would this be something that had to be serious?
    Sheesh.

• Like x 1
  16. Tektite

Tektite The True Warp Master

Tektite just stared in disbelief.

A fusion, performed for no practical or aesthetic reason? What was the point?

"Why are you two fused, anyway?" Tektite asked, perhaps a bit too loudly. "I'm pretty sure there's no real reason to fuse here!"

She frowned. Okay, that was probably inappropriate, but there was no going back now. Instead, she turned to Baroque--still largely silent, still clumsy and confused.

Scared, maybe. That would make sense, Tektite thought. "Baroque, it's all gonna be fine," she said, patting the other gem on the shoulder--what little shoulder there was, anyway. "At least you're not stuck in a case anymore, right?" There. That would surely cheer her up.

• Like x 1
  17. Smoke Pearl

"It just happened," Fog said, shrugging.
    "Smoke and Lavender were dancing to cheer up, and then, well, I was dancing!"

18. Tektite

Tektite The True Warp Master

"...Okay, but why were you dancing? I didn't realize there was...something danceworthy going on. Is there?"

19. Gold Pearl

Gold Pearl Just a Pearl

"No," Gold muttered, "there really isn't."

20. Smoke Pearl

"Not really, but why not dance?" Fog didn't really want to go into how Lavender had been feeling, what with the uncomfortable flashbacks, and Smoke's desire to make her feel better. That was all wrapped up in a nice little box, where she could ignore it until later.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice