Etiologic Pathology (OOC / Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Mendacity, Aug 26, 2016.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

sorry for taking so long, i'm having focus issues today apparently.

after thinking about this a little more...it makes sense and i think it could work. i want to get some homework done now before i forget again, but after that i'll do some research and hopefully post a bio.

• Like x 3
  2. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

currently thinking about:
    • sweating sickness
    • dancing plague
    • stiff person syndrome
    • sleeping sickness (not always lethal tho :/)
    hmmmm

• Like x 3
  3. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

It's ironic I think that I've come down with a cold. Feel free to take some time, trying to let people figure out what they're going to do before I throw out the Actual RP Thread.

• Like x 2
  4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Name: Edi (pronounced ee-dee or eh-dee depending on the time of day)
    Current Body Age: 114 (Looks 17)
    Body Gained By: Previous holder was killed in a train accident when their car jumped the tracks with both the previous holder and Edi inside.
    History: An aspiring acrobat, Edi had run away to the circus at a very young age. That the poor lifestyle of most of the performers was an improvement says a lot about their old home life, but they refused to acknowledge that part of their history. Their intentions towards acrobatics were cut short when the train their circus used jumped the tracks, killing several key performers and transferring the curse over to Edi. The circus went under, and Edi looked for new work.
    They remained in the circus business for a long while, under a variety of different names. Though they tried not to touch others, accidents happen, and they found it easier to constantly move rather than try and explain. Once they found a proper name for their particular variant, they began to go by the name Edi rather than the dead name their parents had given them. As time went on, movie became more of their thing-- and then eventually they stopped bothering with entertainment at all, and wandered for wandering's sake.
    They were found by Rabies when a minifridge they'd been sleeping in fell off the back of a truck on the road near the clinic. It was a shock for everyone, probably.
    Their previous incarnations have a widely varied history. Edi tries not to think about that much.
    Personality: A bit airheaded, a bit ditzy, a bit inclined to take risks they shouldn't. Edi is the type of person who would walk onto a busy highway while playing Pokemon Go. Shockingly negligent when it comes to the welfare of others and themselves. They like to play at pretending to be much younger than they are, but that falls through when they run into trouble with more modern technology, or make references to thing nearly as old as they are.
    Appearance: Skinny, frail, and moderately small. Around 5'2", with basically all of their bones showing through their skin. Pale and veiny, with freckles. Black hair, one blue eye, one green eye. Missing a couple teeth, and rarely wears more than a tanktop and some gym shorts. Incredibly androgynous-- what's in their pants? Secrets.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice