Fanmixes!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Spectacularsalmon, May 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Spectacularsalmon

Spectacularsalmon Enthusiastic dork

A thread for sharing fanmixes! 8tracks is kind of unusable now, but playmoss and spotify are good alternatives. Here's my playmoss!

• Like x 3
  2. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

:O I didn't know there were good alternatives to 8tracks! I'm excited! I'm gonna work on finishing up one of my i -progr

• Like x 3
  3. glitterchance

glitterchance 34 Vigilant Gaze Engulfs the Void

I only found out about playmoss two weeks ago but I have a ridiculous amount of playlists saved to listen to later. Mine is here : https://playmoss.com/en/nilchance

• Like x 2
  4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Playmoss has got some issues - though mostly the issues are actually with youtube's TOS. It will remove videos from your playlist without telling you, it's really annoying :P I'm hopeful they might be able to sort it out, though.

• Agree x 2
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

...gfdi, like 5 songs have been deleted from my playlist since I last checked

playmoss plz

• Like x 1
  6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Like x 2
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I figured out a way to get around the thing where youtube won't let you put certain songs in playmoss playlists! If you can't find any video of the song that playmoss won't gray out, you can upload your own and set it to unlisted. I used a youtube-to-mp3 converter to download my song from the video that kept getting deleted and it hasn't been sniped yet. It's kind of high-effort since you have to use a movie maker program to make the video and wait for it to save and and then upload, but it's possible you could do something similar with soundcloud, which might be a little easier.

• Informative x 4
  8. Spectacularsalmon

9. Spectacularsalmon

8tracks might be sort of usable again. It still limits how long you can listen a week for free, but it seems to be much more reasonable now. They have other ads, so the limit is like 16 hours a week instead of 2.

• Informative x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice