fantroll arr pee planning/ooc (open!)

Discussion in 'Desertverse Fantrolls' started by taxonomicAtrocity, Jun 7, 2016.

1. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

tiny screaming
    I will post about my trolls!! in oooooone second I need to dig up their info

• Like x 1
  2. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

B E C A U S E F A N T R O L L S

• Like x 1
  3. chaoticArbiter

tried to use colors to kind of indicate blood color, was not super successful, but here you go

Avalia Thebit (gentleErudite):

- oliveblood
    - mousemom
    - horns are rounded-looking and nubby, about five inches in height
    - sign is a triangle with a line through the top of it
    - has unreturned red feelings for Astrel Veista; they're moirails at present
    - has unreturned black feelings for Aryasa Eunomi
    - uses bowkind, and fights with a crossbow, is good from a distance but terrible in up-close combat
    - considers herself to be very caring and open, but in reality is very distant and not easy to get close to
    - enjoys reading, psychology, and FLARPing (FLARPing being how she met Aryasa and Astrel)
    - doesn't think blood color matters

Aryasa Eunomi (acrimoniousAristocrat):
    - violetblood (and thus a fishperson)
    - octopusmom
    - horns are down-facing crescents
    - sign is this
    - has returned black feelings for Astrel Veista; they are kismesises, but are extremely volatile and violent, and probably need an auspistice more than anything
    - uses swordkind, specifically a karabela
    - considers herself to be very loquacious and intelligent, and while she is rather smart, she's not as smart or manipulative as she thinks she is, and is very angry and bitter about things in her life
    - enjoys fighting, FLARPing (FLARPing being how she met Avalia and Astrel), exploring old places, and spelunking
    - thinks blood color matters. a lot. like, she obsesses over it. it was pretty drilled into her by troll society, and she finds it difficult to let go of, and her prejudice and anger towards lower blood colors is a main point in her and Astrel's kismesisship.

Astrel Veista (anarchyExpert):
    - purpleblood
    - deermom
    - horns are outward-facing stereotypical lightning bolts with a five-pointed star topping them
    - sign is this
    - has returned black feelings for Aryasa Eunomi; they are kismesises but are extremely volatile and violent, and definitely need an auspistice more than anything
    - has pale feelings for Avalia, and is unaware of Avalia's red feelings for her and believes Avalia's feelings are pale; the two are presently moirails
    - uses hammerkind, specifically a sledgehammer
    - considers herself to be fun-loving and a little weird; in reality is mildly psychopathic and needs Avalia to reign her in from doing seriously bad shit, tends to hurt those she dislikes for her amusement, and enjoys dissecting animals, but she's very caring towards those she actually likes, like Avalia, and will go through hell and high water for them
    - enjoys dissection, psychology, and FLARPing (FLARPing being how she met Aryasa and Avalia)
    - thinks blood color doesn't matter because everyone's the same in the end, some people just take a little bit more effort to kill than others

Faelyn Almere (???):
    - fuschiablood
    - largely undeveloped, want to develop her more
    - horns are like inward-facing crescents with little points dipping inward at the ends
    - symbol is this

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    • Like x 2
  4. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Hey @chaoticArbiter if you google w3schools hex color picker/mixer, I found those super useful for figuring out blood colours! You can use the hex code in bbcode to make the right colour :D

5. chaoticArbiter

the...hex code...in bbcode? what

• Like x 1
  6. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

whoops I am being unclear.

you should be able to do [ color="#ffffff" ] [/ color ] to change your text. Take out the spaces and change the ffffff to w/e the color mixer gives you. (ffffff=white, 000000=black, etc.)

edit: testing to see if I'm talking out of my ass

son of edit: w00t it worked

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. chaoticArbiter

ohhhhhhh cool!! thanks!!

• Like x 1
  8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Haven't had the spoons for this until now, but here's my fantroll info!

Salifi Natron (senselessAlchemist)
    Salifi's sort of in the middle between olive and jade. Maybe a bit more on the olive side. 8ish sweeps, can vary. Her symbol's a shallow half-circle with a vertical line. She has a meddling, nagging gullmom who's pretty overbearing at times (all the time). I've always thought of Salifi living on the edge of a large saline lake, but this is totally optional. Kind of shy and retiring unless heated or pushed, then lashes out. Because of this, she's not been able to hold onto any/many relationships and is pretty lonely (though will staunchly deny it if asked). Uses 2xcrowbarkind and is not super great in a fight, tends to just bash things without any subtlety or grace. Interests include science, small birds, admiring fashion from a distance, hiking and the outdoors, and salt. She is very salty (her name is literally Infuse-with-salt Salt) and holds a grudge. No attachments in any quadrant, probably would be a terrible moirail.

Uses chemistry abbreviations for chlorine and sodium (Cl and Na) when they come up in words. Otherwise, fairly typical typing style. Will use science-related analogies or examples if possible (specially chemistry/biology).

salifi.png salifi sprite.png stufffff.png

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    • Like x 3
  9. okay, so i am still a bit short on spoons, but if you wanted to plan something out w/ aryasa or astrel, @chaoticArbiter, or w/ salifi, @Saro, i thiiiiink i might have some trolls that could be cool to throw at them? i have twelve-ish on-planet trolls to pick from (i can't remember who i haven't talked abt earlier in the thread so imma just go thru all of them again. curse my terrible memory)

cunick- hemoanon dayrunner brat. compulsively steals stuff (8, bigender, she/they)

gizmet- rust serial killer fangirl, is convinced that her and raz belong together based on their mutually shared interest in death type stuff and physical proximity (7, girl, she)

kamira- horrible jock/drama kid hybrid who rubs elbows with clowns and can't wait to be a ship (rust, 8, boy, he)

anhaga- leader of a sufferist sect. the mom friend (who will not hesitate to manipulate you for what she sees as your own good)(rust, 12, girl, she)

razvan- 'reanimates' dead lusii for a very steep fee. frames everything as a sales pitch. i love them (brown, 8, they, nonbinary)

aemili- deadly math nerd. besties w/ raz (yellow, 8, they, agender)

stajak- ostensibly a sufferist, jak will do whatever she has to to stay alive and unhelmed (yellow, 9, genderfluid, she)

camron- pale prostitute, spends half his time on planet and half up in space. calls everyone 'doll' (lime, 12, boy, he)

dhazzy- sells babies to a trollfighting ring run by her totally-not-matesprit-u-gaiz, is kind of awk due to growing up with exactly one other person her age around (jade, 12, girl, she)

beamer- runs a trollfighting ring. has a terrifying and much older crimelord gf, totally isn't porking the hot jade girl behind her back. this can only end well. speaks like a hokey steve irwin, is aggressively friendly. (cerulean, 9, girl, she)

lattie- holds grudges like you would not believe, is training to be a fleet officer. dabbles in bioweaponry in her spare time. (violet, 10, girl, she)

killer- the jewel of bea's trollfighting ring, killer is a tyrian jadenapped by dhazzy's predecessor and sold to the ring for an incredible sum, which she's more than made back in bets and increased ticket sales. (8, she, gender is ???? she doesn't have much cause to think about it)

i was thinking maybe aryasa and lattie, or astrel and razvan and possibly aemili, who can respect a healthy interest in flarp. and then salifi with, idk. kamira's p outgoing, and would talk to her if they ran into each other. dhazzy likes to go on walks through the desert, nick is a dayrunner so she does too, jak is really sweet until you get to know her, raz and lattie both enjoy science, albeit for very different reasons.

(totally cool if u wanna do stuff w/ some1 other than me 4 whatever reason, tho! sometimes trolls just don't work together or w/e 8D)

10. chaoticArbiter

I kinda really want to do something with Astrel, and Astrel and Razvan/maybe Aemili sounds like a good plan! if we can play with more than one troll at a time then Aryasa and Lattie also sounds great :D

11. where would astrel and raz meet? i could see them meeting in a dissection-y context- maybe raz is experimenting with 'reviving' lab specimens, and goes to pick them up from the same place as astrel? or they both went to see some other nerd dissect something weird, idk.

and yeah, we can totally do two at once!

12. chaoticArbiter

I vote they go to pick things up from the same place. Astrel is out of specimens, needs new ones, arrives unexpectedly and just cheerily goes "hello! I'm here because I need to get new specimens."

• Like x 1
  13. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

hi hi hii! would it be alright to ask to join here oh gosh!
    i have a few fantrolls and i'd love to start rping over here but i reely have no idea where to start!! c:

14. maybe they could, like. be waiting for the shopkeep to grab their shit out of the back or w/e and then get to talking and then raz could be like 'lmao if you wanna see something really cool i can show you my lab' and then drag her off to see their affronts to nature miraculously revived specimens? or we could have astrel drag raz off someplace, idk. whatever u wanna do!

you can totally join! just post bios on the trolls you have and we're off to the races 8)

• Like x 1
  15. a small fis)(

tysm!! here r the garbage children.... i have 7 rn, some are more developed than others and i'm planning on making more soon! :D

[​IMG]
    ranaea melkhi (cabochonGasconist)
    - mutant rust/fuchsia cusp (#8c001e)
    - cis girl (she/her)
    - maid of light + derse dreamer
    - frog lusus
    - aro/ace and only interested in pale/ashen quadrants; moirails with sapeli
    - lives in a crypt left behind beneath a major troll city by her ancestor. knows nothing about interacting with other trolls, speaks in a weird combination of old-fashioned language and 90's slang from old movies. likes flarp, jewelry and stealing stuff. overdramatic and overbearing, determined to protect other lowbloods and mutants, regardless of whether they want to be 'protected' or not. wants to be a cool rebel someday, tries to incite dramatic revolutions but isn't very good at it.
    - ~has a pretty sh*ny typ*ng qu*rk~

[​IMG]
    sapeli hortus (geometricAdjutor)
    - rustblood (#a10000)
    - cis girl (she/her)
    - page of blood + derse dreamer
    - saber-tooth tiger lusus
    - morails with ranaea
    - best friends with phorid, mutual red crush they both think is unrequited
    - super anxious, insecure and indoctrinated to caste system stuff, tries to be helpful to anyone higher blooded than her to the point of being an inconvenience. likes calm things like math, good books and summoning the horrorterrors. dabbles in all kinds of witchcraft and the supernatural, could be really dangerous if she actually realized how powerful she was. for all she's terrified by most mundane things in life, she's actually good at staying super calm in serious situations.
    - quirkis,talkingina,reallyrushedway,

[​IMG]
    sefane madara (aviaryCeleste)
    - oliveblood (#416600)
    - trans boy (he/him)
    - rogue of space + prospit dreamer
    - albatross lusus with injured wing
    - builds usually-unsuccessful flying machines after his lusus was permanently injured, travels from place to place with them collecting and selling information on ancestors and history. enthusiastic and friendly but bad with commitment and doesn't stay anywhere or with anyone for long. optimistic but emotionally closed-off, good with making people happy but really bad at comforting anyone, doesn't like to consider consequences and would rather just live in the moment. has fairly strong psionic abilities, is scared of most highbloods and the future.
    - QUIRK!!! IS!!! LIKE!!! THIS!!! 8D

[​IMG]
    pannas estiva (candescentConflagration)
    - jadeblood (#008141)
    - trans girl (she/her)
    - knight of life + prospit dreamer
    - pheonix lusus
    - loud, firey, intense and impulsive, wants to make everything she does coOL AND EXCITING. has mostly mundane interests like baking and art, which she tries to make more exciting with fIRE. likes gossip, partying and showing off, can be kinda shallow, never resists a chance to do something risky but cool-looking. has lots of ambitious plans for her future if she manages to escape duty in the brooding caverns and wants to explore space someday. acts extra standoffish and can be a huge jerk to avoid being seen as caring or motherly.
    - quirk is getting exCITED VERY EASILY

[​IMG]
    amtris telvin (algidAthanasia)
    - ceruleanblood (#005682)
    - agender (they/them)
    - seer of time + derse dreamer
    - giant tardigrade lusus
    - has psionic ability to freeze anything with their gaze, which would probably be a lot cooler if they could actually turn it off. stays away from other trolls out of fear of hurting them and spends most of their time getting in dumb internet arguments. generally pretty lazy and apathetic but loyal if you get to know them, has something of a martyr complex and is very willing to sacrifice themselves for others. fascinated by time travel as a concept and likes old sci-fi movies. can be kinda a jerk about blood colors, mostly just hasn't ever bothered to consider the morals of alternian society.
    - has....... a lazy soundign....... quirk..... and maeks lots of.... typos.........

[​IMG]
    phorid kalast (thalassianAutomation)
    - violetblood (#6a006a)
    - trans girl (she/her)
    - heir of mind + prospit dreamer
    - electric eel lusus
    - lesbian, mutual red crush with sapeli. pale crush on arovna which arovna is completely oblivious to.
    - stereotypical absent-minded genius who likes conspiracy theories and building robots. has contact with sufferists, wants arovna to join her and plan to overthrow her condescension for a more equal alternia but doesn't have much luck with it, generally wants to help with inequality but can be super naive. gets crushes easily and has a friend-crush on pretty much everyone, likes helping people out and buying them lots of gifts. kinda easily scared and can be very childish.
    - quirk is extending wOoOoOords with oOoOo's in them - like bubbles!

[​IMG]
    arovna bahari (abyssalTyrant)
    - fuchsiablood (#77003c)
    - cis girl (she/her)
    - prince of doom + derse dreamer
    - horrorterror lusus similar to gl'gbolyb
    - huge casteist jerk who just really wants you to please be scared of her and think she's cool. would do anything for validation. fakes interests in anything she things sounds like something a cool scary highblood should like, misuses long words when talking to try sound smart. super entitled and thinks everyone should be grateful she's not culling them right now. would actually be super flustered if someone genuinely liked her or was nice to her, and probably think they're trying to cull her or something. actually feels pretty lonely and empty most of the time beneath everything.
    - TYPEs IN MOsTLY CAPS OTHER THAN THE LETTERs IN HER sYMBOL (v + s)

• Like x 1
  16. chaoticArbiter

omg I like the 'waiting for shopkeep, raz goes "hey you wanna see something really cool"' idea because Astrel would totally be like "ooooh yes" and then they go to see the miraculously revived specimens
    oh, I forgot to say what Astrel's quirk is--she types relatively normally, no caps, replaces apostrophes with * and quotes with **, and puts * around the beginning and end of her sentences and uses no punctuation at the end of her messages.
    example: *today i saw a bird. i don*t think i*ve seen any of its kind before*
    lots of stars
    she likes stars because her secret interest is astrology
    she keeps it a secret because she considers astrology to be a 'wiggler's interest' and claims her quirk is because of her symbol and not anything else

• Like x 2
  17. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I POSTED FINALLY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

• Like x 1
  18. chaoticArbiter

Ranaea and Faelyn or Sefane and Faelyn might be fun. or Arovna and Faelyn. that could be interesting.
    Faelyn's personality is outgoing and friendly, and she pretty much aims to help everyone. she's lived in underwater caves most of her life because she's scared of being killed before she can fight the Empress and inherit. she wants to make Alternia a better place, but has no clue how to do it, and she's pretty outdated as far as terminology and knowledge goes, and she wants to help mutants and lowbloods, but she doesn't know what to do except get into fights to protect them. her typing quirk is that she replaces t with + and o with *. she swears like a sailor because she doesn't know how else to express her emotions and things, and was raised by a horrorterror lusus as well, and has to keep it fed--so she has seen some pretty awful stuff. early on she used to cull trolls whose lusii she killed, but in recent times she's been trying to convince them to run and hide and try to survive, or if they can survive underwater, to come with her. she's kind of amassed a small group of trolls who stick with her. she's a tough fighter, and uses fankind, and has two bladed fans that she fights with and made herself. she's hyperromantic and tends to crush on most people but is too shy to tell any of them about it, and she's polyamorous. she's a knight of life. her interests are underwater gardening, flarping, octopuses, and singing. she's actually very good at singing.
    oh, and her handle is protectiveAnemone.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    • Like x 1
  19. a small fis)(

she sounds so cute oh gosh!! i imagine she'd definitely get on with ranaea and phorid! arovna would probubbly try
    to fight her and get her ass kicked oh gosh,,

20. chaoticArbiter

....I would be amused by that tbh. I'm awful :P
    in any case, of Ranaea and Phorid, is there one who you'd prefer to play? because I could roll with either, and Faelyn would definitely get along with both!
    also she is a super cutie and I love her Faelyn is my pride and joy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice