fantroll arr pee planning/ooc (open!)

Discussion in 'Desertverse Fantrolls' started by taxonomicAtrocity, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Lady Kianna

Lady Kianna Seer of Void.

@taxonomicAtrocity
    hehe yes I took her to Flarping... but I never really got into RPing over there. Plus when I tried to get a separate account for Nazuma it never really got approved at all and I kinda really lost interest.

@esotericPrognosticator
    Bulge/nook is pretty much what we go for when it's not analogous to human biology. So just the upstairs is dimorphic then?

Also aside from the general pg-13 thing I was looking more for #triggers.

• Like x 1
  2. Ryncoon

Ryncoon Well-Known Member

@taxonomicAtrocity It looks like we've got the making of a pretty excellent squad of misbehaving helmladies! That could be an interesting premise. Valkyrie pirate helmsmen~

• Like x 1
  3. @Lady Kianna for triggers we can just put triggery stuff under spoilers and label it, maybe? so no one has to see if they don't wanna

@esotericPrognosticator your hcs are really well thought out, dang! and they're about what i roll with normally so, if it works w/ everyone else participating, let's ttly call them canon 8)

4. @Ryncoon gladys would prolly be a better fit for a squad of misbehaving helmsladies, chiroh's(helm for hire) got a job that she likes and is unlikely to really leave. but she could totally be a part time misbehaving helmslady! but she really is a kind of awful, abrasive person. here's her blog if you'd like to see how she acts towards people, and here's her tag on my main troll blog.

• Like x 1
  5. Ryncoon

Oh no, she and Anissa would either get on like a house on fire, or try to rip each other (and their crew) to shreds...

• Like x 1
  6. Lady Kianna

@taxonomicAtrocity
    Delphi is quite the misbehaving helmlady ;) Esp if you remember her from Flarping.
    Naz totally encourages this too.

Oh shit I forgot to mention Naz' left arm is amputated and he's got a mechanical artificial one.
    also depression and (ex?-)smoker

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. parvin/seven sisters station
    okay so only parts of parvin are ladies buuuuuut
    parvin is the collective name of the seven* helmsmen that make up seven sisters station. no matter the hatchnames of the individual components, the name of the helm as a collective is always parvin. in addition to their duties managing the busy space station on which they work, the only one of it’s size in their sector, they also help to moderate a support forum for the quadrants of helms run by their helmstech, astfel bahram.

halcyn danica

she, yellow, 11

terope (aister arevik+sarope equzki)

they, rust (13 and 12, respectively)

celano hinata

he, olive, burnout. 18

elktra youtah

she, olive, 17

maiyah tessni

she, brown, 13

merope chanry

they, brown, 20

tayget korray

ey, yellow, 10

used to have a retrofitted crop duster that ey could plug into and do sweet tricks in.

name: ishtar eldrik

hemocaste: rustblood

lusus: boarmom

symbolhight: circle with an x through it and seven triangles bordering the outer left side of the circle

quadrants: morail, behnii trofel+hatesprit, tybalt khuyal

extra: part of an obscure cult dedicated to the horrorterrors. sick tats

name: gladys galata

hemocaste: bronzeblood

lusus:

symbolhight:

quadrants: none

extra: hates everyone who isn’t a ship and tries to make peoples’ lives as inconvenient as possible since she’s forbidden by helmsprotocols to actually harm anyone. as the only person she’s been exposed to for the past two sweeps is dezdee, the hatred mostly manifests as fucking with the water temp when he takes showers, playing obnoxious music whenever he has a headache, and cutting power to the fridge so that everything spoils. used to know aemili and raz

name: chiroh petrae

hemocaste: yellowblood (barely)

lusus: batdad

symbolhight: upside down triangle with four smaller triangles inside and five short, evenly spaced lines on top

quadrants: dolios moksha in pale, hermes hodios in flush, doing the blackflirting dance with anontrolls’ kingfisher!

extra : based out of the same salvage ship castor’s (and ananke and eireir and dolios and padrag and murdag and mehndi and weccan) on, the SS Foxfire. (name subject to change, i don’t much like it. her and dolios’ previous ship was the gunship ISS Havoc.) grating as hell, perma-ash with mehndi, has something flush-leaning with hermes, life partners with dolios.

raghni bodian

17, psionic captain of a smuggling biz aboard the SS Mischief, an older star jumper model. part time helmsman, dating cecily and acatea.

name: galena sitara

hemocaste: yellowblood

lusus: pariah dog

symbolhight: symbol for anode

quadrants: maalik’s matesprit

ananke adrast

(the bastidor)- 70, administraitor in charge of supplies on the merchant. has a vitiligo-type condition and a mysterious past. sprits with weccan and castor

(she's an ex helm)

bekkah sneare

28, helm for hire. chiroh and dolios’ coworker. she hates chiroh with a (platonic) passion and has a nasty habit of hogging the ship’s good starjumper. really into dnd.

ziayae relans/the-luxurious-fluffy-deadliness-of-a-snow-meowbeast’s-swiftly-striking-paw

mwenye’s matesprit, for a given value of matesprit

ancila csilag

300, helmsman. very dutiful and loyal, right up til she isn’t.

edit: i didn't include the boys or nb ppl in that but there are more helms! ahaha oh god i love helmsmen so much

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    • Like x 1
  8. Lady Kianna

• Like x 1
  9. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

yeah, I have too much free time. :P but thank you, I am proud they have been so honored. also that is a lot of helmsmen. damn.

yup! well, and like the build, fat distribution, voice box, etc. but yeah.

also @Ryncoon @Lady Kianna do you think any of my guys would get along interestingly with any of your trolls?

• Like x 2
  10. Lady Kianna

@esotericPrognosticator
    Saikym would be interesting with Aerian... he's old and has quite some refined tastes, so he'd be interested in operas.
    (both of the artworks you have for them are giving out HUGE Troll!Jake vibes.)

@PotteryWalrus
    Aerian would also be interesting with Hannah, both of them being Rainbowdrinkers.

Otherwise for generic deserty stuff, I can probably mix anyone in there I guess.

• Like x 1
  11. Lady Kianna

So how do we do this? Do I just like... start a post with one of my characters and then roll forward?

I should note that anything I do that would have Mischa will automatically have Kainze in there so it'd be a 3some. @Ryncoon

12. Ryncoon

@esotericPrognosticator It sounds likely that Kainze would hate Saikym pretty darn quickly, with his sensitive hearing. Platonically or not. Corvie in her on-planet version is very much a city child, so she could fall in with Jhanzi pretty easily. Spykke is generally glued to Aerian, he'd be a disaster of antagonist proportions by himself.

13. @Ryncoon if u wanna do stuff w/ misbehaving helmsladies 4 realz i'm down

(also! if any1 doesn't have a profile pic 4 their trolls/wants one i'd be willing to draw somethin like this real quick!)
    [​IMG]
    it jak

14. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Okay so I only just caught up with all this

re: troll gender headcanons, I definitely agree with the lusus sex thing, in that it doesn't always match up - Nikiti's Okapidad is obv male, but Nikiti themselves is genderfluid shading into agender, and definitely lacks what humans would recognise as secondary sexual charactaristics. They have a high/feminine voice, but other than that are pretty flat and up-and-down where it counts. (Possible perceived to have a feminine role in life, what with all the travelling?)

Hannah's pretty 'normal' for a jade female - tall, curvy, with backswept twisty horns and mantidmom matching her gender.

Maelas only really has a hyenamom because hyena gender tends towards the females being the biggest and fiercest and I don't think a male hyena would do as well raising a ruthless ceruleanblood? He miiiight have slightly repressed trans issues. He's pretty camp when he's in a good mood, and likes to practice the royal dialect when at home and no-one else is around to judge him or cull him for using seadweller speak. He's a very serious monachist, put it that way. Probably definitely faps to official propaganda pics of )(IC

• Like x 1
  15. Ryncoon

@taxonomicAtrocity Wow, I really dig your style! Nice and dynamic looking! I've got a bundle of art for Corvie, and have drawn stuff for the rest of them, I'm just... very shy with my art. And yes, I am 100% for misbehaving helmladies and I motion that that should totally be the thread title.

• Like x 2
  16. @Ryncoon which of my misbehaving helmsladies would u like 2 rp w/? chiroh? how would they run in2 each other? when i have trouble finding a way for helms to interact sometimes i just shrug and say that there's a secret helmsman network that they can message each other over, an idea shamelessly cribbed from one of vast derp's fics.

• Like x 1
  17. Ryncoon

@taxonomicAtrocity Gladys and Chiroh both sound like excellent ladies to misbehave with. If we need someone to kick it off, Anissa could easily be a ship that's already rogue, and sends out a mass ping over the network (One Of Oue Submarines is totally canon, what're you talking about! ;3) for anyone who can circumvent their controls and wants to come [fight her] be a pirate to meet at these coordinates. Which would probably be a red herring and anyone actually interested would get PMed different coords.

• Like x 1
  18. @Ryncoon chiroh might be easier for me to swing, tbh. just cuz she actually has the ability to go out to those coords if she wants? which could be more fun 4 us! she has a moirail who comes w/ her like everywhere 2, they're adorable. (and awful) tho she could leave them home if u wanted!

19. Ryncoon

@taxonomicAtrocity Don't worry, the more the merrier! They're gonna at least some crew, even if they're handwaved to the background, so there's plenty of justification to drag more characters along. And I'm a chronic multi player, so inevitably more of my lot will get dragged in i'm sure. I have so many that are less main than the ones I've listed. So many.

• Like x 1
  20. @Ryncoon ahaha excellent! d'you want to do the starter, then? i can get to that right after i reply to eso if ur down to start 2nite. chiroh's account is @candidGunner if u wanna @ me 8)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice