Fashion

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Codeless, May 7, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Yay!

2. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

@Void it is cute basics! I think it'd work well with accessories, though - the sweater mentioned earlier, or a snazzy belt or chunky necklace or bracelets or something. This is mostly because it's pretty plain: jeans and a black shirt are pretty neutral and could be contrasted with something less neutral to give it extra punch and take it from 'clothes that work well together' to 'excellent outfit.'

Also I should take pics of the Tshirt I've been modding the hell out of: it is now a tank top with flowers and a ribbon at the bottom. But I need to finish with the last couple flowers.

• Like x 2
  3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

@Void the outfit is really cute. the only way to make it even cuter would be a head band or hat or something? idk if you have anything but I feel these crop tops always scream for wide-brimmed floppy sunhats :P

• Like x 1
  4. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

That is a good idea @Chiomi thanks! I object to sweater though. I live in a desert. And it is now summer. It was 102f at 8pm a couple nights ago.

Clunky bracelets and necklaces I can do though!

5. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Yeah, never mind, sweater is a bad idea.

6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@IvyLB s hat idea might be practical as well as ornamental though, considering desert.

• Like x 1
  7. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

A hat would be great! I don't think I own any big floppy sunhats though.... I will have to see if mom does

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice