Fate/Zero

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Scheherazade, Jan 23, 2016.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

yeah it definitely has its flaws but i'm playing it like my PC is perpetually exhausted to have become Team Mom to a bunch of superpowered lunatics who consoles herself with the many, many pretty girls that have suddenly appeared. she just wanted something to put on her mage resume but instead she's now got like 100+ weirdos to micromanage. somehow the murder cultists are among the most low-key and easy to handle.

• Like x 3
  2. KarrinBlue

• Like x 2
  3. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

That is a person who clearly understands the importance of Waver Velvet and his amazing hair. :D

• Agree x 1
  4. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

And has felt the pain of having to farm ridiculous amounts of dragon fangs

• Agree x 1
  5. KarrinBlue

god, the fangs.

though, it is hilarious to imagine grouchy adult Waver being levelled all the way... and then going back to being 19. on the one hand, power. on the other, HE DID THIS ALREADY.

6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

So I finished fate zero
    All I have to say is "why all the strangling?????"
    Seriously tho, I had fun
    Waver is a precious terrible lil nerd

• Agree x 2
  7. KarrinBlue

fun fact: in the mobile game, there's a level where you go to Rome, and a shitton of emperors are all fighting over it. one of them is a tiny version of Iskander, who is advised by an adult version of Waver. and they definitely remember each other. and you can bring them both back to your house and Waver will have a lot of lines talking about how he is never going to serve ANYONE besides Iskander and how he hopes he can become a strategist worthy of advising him, and Iskander has lines for him as well.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  8. KarrinBlue

there's also a special event where Waver leads you through Fixing Fate/Zero. in that one i think everyone except zouken lives, and sakura and kariya are saved from the Matou household and brought to a hospital. and this happens.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    • Winner x 1
  9. emythos

JOYFUL SCREAMING
    This is the most wonderful thing to see
    God I'm just
    This is literally the only thing that could outweigh the mobile game's terrible character designs

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  10. KarrinBlue

So, what will follow Fate/Apocrypha as the next animated adaptation?

[​IMG]

What's Cooking At Emiya's House!

a slice-of-life anime wherein Shirou teaches the audience to cook various dishes, then eats them with his family.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  11. KarrinBlue

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  12. syntheme

syntheme Active Member

yeah I think Gen Urobuchi just really likes strangling. Even his Kamen Rider entry had a scene where someone gets strangled

13. emythos

I was live blogging the show to the friend who made me watch it, and at the end he just said to me "I didn't remember there being this much strangling."
    Pretty sure it's his kink

• Agree x 1
  14. Aya-non

Aya-non Well-Known Member

I also noticed that and agree. It got to the point where I was a little uncomfortable. Like, man, just publish side doujinshi or something and vary up the deaths in your official series.

• Agree x 1
  15. emythos

At some point it's like
    Pls stop letting your boner control the plot

16. KarrinBlue

17. KarrinBlue

Update from Fate/Grand Order Part 2:

[​IMG]

18. KarrinBlue

It's Saber Wars season, so it's a good time to remember that it is 100 percent canon that in the Nasuverse's outer space there is a place called the Servant-verse where Servants get into wacky shenanigans on the regular and which was once threatened by an influx of Saberfaces to the point where Lancers became an endangered species and Archers were rounded up and imprisoned.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. KarrinBlue

Also it's canon that the predominant energy source throughout the Milky way is Arturium Altrium, which in its raw state looks like this

[​IMG]

And which is a primary component for Saberfaces.

• Informative x 3
  20. KarrinBlue

it's also a form of pollution that happens whenever Excalibur is fired off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice