Fic quotes for the soul

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Deresto, Feb 5, 2017.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Witnessed x 1
  2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 5
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  5. garden

garden lucid dreamer

xD i've fallen significantly behind on that fic, but even so i knew even before clicking the link that that quote must be from A Herald Named Desire

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 2
  7. VJ Wocky

VJ Wocky 36 Somnolent Void Seeks Perfection in Dissonance

• Winner x 5
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 5
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

(NSFW, non/dubcon)

• Winner x 3
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

(NSFW)

• Winner x 4
  13. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

The characterization and sex in that fic are both delightful

14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I already cited this in the sexcanons thread but it has to come over here too.
    (NSFW)

• Winner x 3
  15. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

Can confirm, i cannot get off to a situation where i feel like the COMPLETELY FAKE CHARACTER I AM GETTING OFF TO might not like to participate or i might hurt their feelings or something.

which is lame cause the 'you want me but you pretend not to like me but im going to flirt with you until you give in out of lust' is something that is kind of instilled in my brain as Kinda Hot XD when you say it out loud it sounds HELLA UNCOMFY and is something you shouldnt assume irl, if someone is not into it leave them alone. i blame the movies i grew up with lol

you say you dont want me but what if im persistent? lmao why

that keeps popping up in one of my stories but the char who's into the other char is VEHEMENTLY AGAINST anything nonconsensual, like even play-flirting gets her uncomfy (the love interest is kind of a frenemy) because he is Not Into It

they're soulmates and they are actually quite compatible and cute if i can ever get them past the 'I dont WANNA date you, this is lame'

willfully ignoring your soulmate (but also if she dates anyone else you get really annoyed, so she gets annoyed because YOU dont wanna date her and now she cant date anyone else? excuse you? and all of their friends are So Tired. There is much money bet on when they will get their shit together)

• Witnessed x 1
  16. garden

garden lucid dreamer

@bornofthesea670 apologies if i’ve failed to comprehend context (or if this is in reply to a deleted post or smth) but is this post meant to be in this thread?

• Agree x 1
  17. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

Only in relation to Newt not wanting the ladies in his fantasy to feel bad

Depending on how late it is I kind of throw things into the void. Used to delete a lot of journals on deviant art.

• Informative x 2
  18. garden

garden lucid dreamer

oh ok, i didn’t comprehend the connection there

19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

(NSFW, noncon/torture)

20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I've read this fic over so many times now, and this scene hits hard every time. It's a sakura-centric fic based on the idea where the third shinobi war is still going on, and a way too young team of kiba, sakura, and tenten are thrown in as cannon fodder.

It's very gorey and filled with the politics that come with a military dictatorship in wartime as understood by a very young child. It's heavy and visceral and a lot of parts give me a good cry every time

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice