Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Enzel, Aug 23, 2015.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Agree x 4
  2. rje

rje here comes the sun

I'm not surprised to hear that considering some of the ah. Fun. Servers. that got squeezed in with everyone else on Aether...lol

I wanted to be data center partners with Balmung and Mateus so I could finally RP in one spot but alas
    I'm glad Faerie and Cactuar are part of it though! I've always enjoyed both those servers

Also SO CLOSE
    I don't know what I want to do firrrst DDD;

3. rje

rje here comes the sun

Also I managed to make two bunnybois in the benchmark >_______> <33 for RP purposes
    They're super femme but if you catch them in good light and good poses they def just look like pretty boys

4. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Oooh! Would you be willing to share pics/settings? I want to fantasia one alt (who I haven't shared pictures of at all because their concept is just... not working for me right now) to a masc-looking viera but I haven't quite hit anything I've liked yet and could use inspiration. (I hope they can wear horns... I want to put horns on them and get the bonewicca tank/heals/ranged boots and have a gazelle-type aesthetic. Murder gazelle. Yes.)

On one hand, it would have been disappointing to have broken up the RP servers. On the other, Aether doesn't have an RP server now! There was no way to win :(

I think I'm gonna preview the new crafted leveling gear on the MB first thing so I can make glamour plans. >_>

5. rje

rje here comes the sun

Sure! I can share the pics and get the settings for you later tonight, I just got the imgur gallery made. It's not perfect but with the smallest bust sizes a lot of the tank gear looks just fine, pretty flat (since that's the only gear the benchmark shows) so I think that would look great! (And omg isn't the bonewicca stuff gorgeous, I want it all)
    https://imgur.com/a/RKp11hx
    Once they post the naming conventions I can get to naming him, probably something nordic

Here's the second guy but I'm not as fond of this one, I need to work on him a bit more I think. Of course, once we have access to ALL the hairs it'll be way easier to have them look more masculine lol (if the Viera do get to wear all the hairs I'm not for sure tbh)
    https://imgur.com/a/sP1hPCi

Can't do much about the long eyelashes but some glasses could probably mute that effect. If I remember right the ones with the darker skin tones looked to have thicker eyebrows too but don't quote me on that.

lol! that's what I always doe very time I come back to the game after a hiatus, first thing I head for.
    omg wait no
    The FIRST thing I'm gonna do is ADD MORE STUFF TO THE GLAMOUR DRESSER ...I hope it'll be a significant amount of new slots

• Like x 1
  6. michinyo

michinyo On that Dumb Bitch Juice diet

I haven't felt the urge to rp on here so far tbh, maybe if I met the right people.

Oh, I know of a NSFW XIV discord server if any of you are interested

• Like x 1
  7. Mercury

!! Those are some handsome bunnies, ty for sharing! (The Rava do indeed get thicker eyebrows noItotallyhaven'tspentasillyamountoftimeinthechargen >_>;;) The character I'm going to fantasia mostly has very androgynous/butch clothing already and manages to look fairly androgynous even with highlander hips, so as viera they should work out very well.

I love female highlanders, my mistake was basing this character off of an OC that I could only sort of translate and now when I look at them all I can see is everything that looks off from that OC, ugh

They're DOUBLING the glam dress capacity to 400! We also get 5 more glam plates. My main might almost have enough room with that. :')

I'm full up on discord servers myself but ty for the offer!

8. littlepinkbeast

Hmm... i'm not sure if i'm interested? Might be fun to check out but might also be overloady.

9. rje

rje here comes the sun

Yea, I have tried more than been successful haha, but it's still something I want to do so badly. My pc is probably one of my most fleshed out OCs and I haven't done a thing with him </3

I'd be interested in that discord >u>

10. Mercury

The preliminary patch notes for 5.0 are out and GOD I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT AHHHHH

I have workshop on Friday so I can't jump in the moment the servers are open but I'm going to try to make sure that I have n o t h i n g I have to do that afternoon so I can come straight home and play. @_@

11. michinyo

FOUR MORE HOURS AAAAAHHHHHHH

12. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

hi I am interested in this server

13. rje

rje here comes the sun

I'm being super slow getting thru the story but I can't help it, there's so much to do everywhere ... so much to do and see and look at and experience, I keep getting distracted lol

• Agree x 3
  14. Mercury

ShB is so good that's the best way to experience it, imo. I kinda rushed through Rak'Tika because I was so invested in everything and I kind of regret it, but since I didn't do most of the sidequests I still have plenty excuse to go back. :D I have to go slower for the next few days anyway since I have workshop, so may as well take the opportunity to relax a bit.

15. littlepinkbeast

ShB isn't just their best expansion, it may well be the best damn Final Fantasy game i've ever played.

• Agree x 3
  16. michinyo

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GAME FUCKING JUMP SCARED ME LMAO

17. Mercury

Hmmmm let me guess--

Vauthry's exorcist head turn? :D

18. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

y'all the first shot of the night sky gave me fucking chills, I love this game

• Agree x 2
  19. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

the one cutscene shortly before the 73 trial is also arguably a jumpscare

(I just hit 80 yesterday, everything SO GOOD)

20. Mercury

Took me a moment but ohhhhh, right. That one. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice