Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Isn't it in Massachusetts?

2. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Yes, it's in Massachusetts

3. What's the maritime?

4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

A region in Canada the maps to roughly the same time-zone and area as New England, google tells me.

• Informative x 3
    • Agree x 2
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I often get Portland ME confused with Boston MA, maybe that's the issue

6. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

...well that's an extra layer of humour then, wow

How in the dink did i mix that up

Anyway the team in question was definitely the red sox, and we also have locations in nova scotia (edit: which is to say, maybe i also mis remembered the province lol) I forget which is within decent distance of Red Sox Land(tm)

Edit edit: and yeah the maritimes are like, nova scotia, new brunswick, newfoundland & labrador, and our equivalent of rhode island which is prince edward island. Theyre the east coast where i mentally file things like "lobsters, boats??? Nice views, weird accents"

Aaaand here is my attempt to draw the US, by tracing it on an envelope over my phone. I also show that i dont understand canadian geography either, by erasing the province of manitoba and the northern part of ontario from existence (lets not try to draw the northwest territories, yukon or nunavut lol)

20170802_170811.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    • Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  7. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

*comes in here to ramble about my character*

I love my character, who me and my moirail affectionately call Sa~ because she has identity issues but mostly goes by names starting with "Sa". She's terrible and I love her. She's always just a little bit psychic in settings where some people have very strong psychic/spiritual powers. She's just barely aware of how weak she really is and this drives her nuts. Sometimes she's lucky and gets strong friends so she doesn't self-destruct. Mostly she self destructs, in the form of seeking power and believing she can't rely on anyone but herself (and she can hardly rely on herself). I love her.

• Like x 3
  8. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

• Winner x 7
  9. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

o/ i made the original bastard in paint, god its so neat to see it continue to change
    eta: attached the original bc i kept the file bc it still makes me giggle x3

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    • Winner x 6
  10. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

best business card ive seen in ages
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 12
    • Like x 1
  11. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

[printer noises]

• Agree x 8
    • Like x 2
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Going on a roadtrip in six days to west texas! Very excite -v-

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  13. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I want to shoe off my shiny gay computer, so there's a big pic under the spoiler, and a gif as well!! I just wanted to talk about it, but i wanted to talk now. y'know?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner x 12
  14. you're gonna turn the internet gay

• Agree x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  15. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Well, that is on the agenda for today.

• Winner x 6
  16. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

HOW CAN YOU TURN THE INTERNET GAY...

WHEN IT'S ALREADY QUEER?

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 2
  17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

*adds professional rhythmic gymnasts to list of Very Intimidating People*

Also anyone who can fuck with a gymwheel and not hurt themselves. I am afraid of your gravity defying ways.

• Agree x 2
  18. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I wish the Affini were real :(

It's always funny to see how much cheesecakes puff up while baking.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

what are some good things to do when stuck in a car for a long time? im bringing a new coloring book but i know for experience im gonna flip my lid if i have only that to do on a bumpy road. music is mostly out, as is podcasting, because im gonna be sharing the car with others who are into wildly different things than i am and have sound sensitivities. there wont be much wiggle room either, we had to rent a relatively small car as well instead of using our large and in charge suburban.

20. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

do you have headphones? you might be able to use some cheap ones to listen to podcasts/music on the road.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice