Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

trust me. hit play.

• Like x 8
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i love that video. they also did another one called eagles are turning people into horses which was the best kind of random.

• Like x 1
  3. applechime

applechime "well, you know, a very — a very crunchy person."

paging @wixbloom !!!!
    GEERN.jpg
    welcome to the party

• Like x 1
  4. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

@applechime I LOVE IT AND ALSO I LOVE HOW THE FILENAME IS "GEERN"

• Like x 2
  5. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Well. Ok. On Friday I cried on my boss. Now I'm quitting - not because of that, because it's awful for me in various ways. I don't need the money, but the idea of leaving is still terrifying because - I don't want to leave them short handed! But I don't want to go back ever! And my boss scares me! And, and.

Meanwhile I'm at my relatives' house. Which is lovely. But I have some difficulty de-stressing when I'm not on my own space, and we're here as a lead-up to a College Event. I've already committed to go there so it's not even like I have to go. But there are people and scheduling and overall I want to go home even though a cool friend of mine is there.

Idk, I'm kind of lying on the ground in a hole, brain-wise. It's a familiar hole, because I had this constant-background-anxiety for most of the year before last, and the fact that it's familiar is weirdly comforting. But it still sucks. I'm in physical (psychosomatic-type) discomfort pretty much continuously and I have a really low threshold for things that make me cry.

:psyduck:

• Like x 1
  6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

@blue that was a sympathy like :<<

• Like x 1
  7. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

mornin 'sugi what's going down today? i promised a friend i'd make her one (1) art for her birthday (which is today) and i have no idea what to do so i'm just sort of... sat here playing subeta instead lmao.

• Like x 1
  8. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

The usual. Treating the forum like the morning paper while I do early morning work tasks/email checking and eat breakfast at my desk because what is time management

• Like x 5
  9. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

lmao too real. i have like four time organising/managing apps and i successfully use exactly none of them

• Like x 1
  10. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I've been up for three and a half hours and I want to not be awake any more, please and thank you.

Also I have a nagging feeling that I have something to do today but I'm not sure what it is. Working on Maria thumbnails? Ferrying kids to class? Choir practice? Those are definitely all things I have to do today but I feel like there's something I'm forgetting.

@Sol I'm in the opposite situation - too many ideas for what I want to draw, can't decide which to go with, brain bluescreening. *sad artblock high fives*

• Like x 1
  11. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

@Elaienar use a random number generator? there's like a 50% chance it's gonna pick something and you'll be like ...ugh not that one but then u scratched one off the list at least! thats The Worst TM though you just end up sitting there forever silently vibrating.

i decided to do a redraw of a picture of us i did 10 years ago but i can't find the original so i'm just winging it off the concept. its got sentimental value at least, right??

• Like x 3
  12. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Ooh, that's a great idea! Yeah, I can make a numbered list and try that. Making a list might help me feel less scatter-brained, too. Thanks!

And that sounds like a good choice for a birthday present. Good luck with the drawing!

• Like x 1
  13. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Fun with Facebook, featuring @Kishona and some friends:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 9
  14. blue

blue hightown funk you up

it's so beautiful outside today ;u;

• Like x 2
  15. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

I have gotten myself into a new webcomic and I'm pretty sure the fandom is six people and a shoelace

• Like x 2
  16. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

@chaoticArbiter what's the comic, one of my favs just ended

EDIT: not homestuck. i mean homestuck ended too but liiiiiike

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  17. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

it's called Transfusions and the first page is here
    it's about two guys and one of them's a vampire and they fall for each other and sex is a thing that happens but it's really cute and I love it so much and it's actually not that stereotypical? EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT

• Like x 1
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

today i woke up to ants in my laptop and i tried to get rid of them all but i'm just kinda sitting here on high alert waiting for them to crawl out on me because i'm not just gonna not use my laptop today.

19. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

• Like x 1
  20. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i'm switching between checking the forum and watching this one funny dude's streams of Stardew Valley, as a break/distraction from researching the city i might be moving to if Friday's job interview goes well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice