Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

in my driving dreams i'm never in the right lane.
    this is because being in the wrong lane is something that terrifies me when driving in reality. thank you brain for being obvious

• Witnessed x 3
  2. Azurite

Azurite Just Floating

This happened recently and I need to share:

My mom is a fan of the show Blue Bloods, and tells me about the plot-lines occasionally. She was also a fan of the show True Blood. Somewhat predictably these two shows merged in my mind, so for months now I've been walking around thinking there is a vampire police drama currently airing.

I feel very silly and kind of disappointed that this isn't true.

• Agree x 9
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  3. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Yessssss that’s exactly it. Can’t reach brakes from back seat, can’t climb to the front without letting go of the wheel. So brakes or steering, you decide.

• Agree x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I really love how they mixed midieval stuff with modern stuff so seamlessly. Also the gags were timed excellently.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. Got some new Vans flannel and a T shirt today. Now I just need (money for) Vans jeans and I can have a complete Vans outfit.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  6. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

7. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

[​IMG]
    I don't think I've ever shared my lovely earring collection! (I have stretched lobes, hence the Big.)

• Winner x 11
    • Like x 1
  8. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

i saw this article about how charlie day learned about/approves of shipping his character and Burn Gorman's character in pacific rim, but i have so much second hand embarassment from hearing about actors being shown like, explicit fanart of their characters out of nowhere that i haven't actually read more than the first line or two?

i am glad to have the ship Endorsed(tm) because one of my favourite fics does feature newt/hermann, so

anyway it's here if you want to read it

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  9. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

They didn't show him actual fanfic/fanart, they just said "sounds like you ship it, like half the internet" and he was like "haha yep it's great." (And if I'm remembering right, Burn Gorman has said he also shipped it since way back when the movie was first released.)

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  10. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

nice, also yeah i didn't assume that they shoved some nsfw fanart in his face or anything, but i get a little anxious about the entire topic of Actor/Creator Acknowledges Fanworks/Shipping, Oh No They Can See Us

and i'd forgotten about burn gorman, double nice :toot:

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  11. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Oh thank god the amethyst Oracle is on sale again, and I immediately bought it. I have just been buying decks off of Etsy because I’m worried they might disappear.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Rowdy Ronda Rousey has joined the WWE Network! I can't wait to see what her shtick will be

• Winner x 1
  13. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

But will she throw down with Asuka?!

• Like x 2
  14. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

Not quite the same thing, but there is a Korean drama called Vampire Prosecutor, about a prosecutor who solves crimes with his vampire blood-smelling abilities (or something. It's been a while since I watched it so all I remember is the basic premise and that I liked it enough to be excited when a second season came out. It's available to watch on DramaFever so maybe I'll watch it again, though...).

• Informative x 5
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  15. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

That Awfully giddy mood when ur just full of utter Delight

• Agree x 3
  16. Fucker

Fucker Well-Known Member

Fuck yeah!!

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  17. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

My sister is coming to take me to lunch for my birthday!

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 1
  18. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Happy birthday!

• Like x 1
  19. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  20. Youve heard “hella gay and ready to slay”

Now try “hella lez and wearing a fez”

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice