Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

i feel like they're going to try to sell you some miracle cure or something

2. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

On a more positive note I think I have the energy to bake today. Should I make brownies or chocolate chip cookies?

Making brownies

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  3. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Huh. That sounds extremely fishy. Good to know my cult-dar seems to be working? I guess?

Some of the things my doctor has told me to take are over the counter. What on earth business is it of a self help seminar whether I’m taking medication at all, let alone whether it’s over the counter? Lemme just fill them in on my period cramps or whatever? Goodbye privacy.

On the lighter note, they both sound amazing! I vote cookies if you’re still looking for input!

4. Wormwitch

Loving the Geoff and Gavin cook show on rooster teeth. My fav moment is when Gavin dumps flour in Millie’s hands and tells her to hold it, until she gets tired of doing that and dumps it in his apron pocket.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  5. Shed Sheeran

• Informative x 3
  6. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Omg this is fun XD

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  7. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I'm trying to come up with a particular word/phrase and I'm unsure of what I have right now, maybe someone can help? The sense I'm trying to convey is a not-negative "phrasing accessible to people outside [field]."

8. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

"layman's terms" maybe? I've never heard that as anything but neutral, personally

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  9. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

"in lay terms"?

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  10. seconding "lay/layman's terms."

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  11. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

You're creating a universe full of material every time you time travel, so if you can do that I wouldn't worry about a measly few gigatons, though it would be more efficient to create the material you want from raw energy.

Oh, and everyone should read 1632 by Eric flint.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    • Like x 1
  12. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

• Winner x 1
  13. Nobody's Home

Snail!

• Winner x 1
  14. Nobody's Home

Someone replied to my spiderverse doodles -->

"Kids (and hobo)"

Hgrhrhrh good

• Agree x 1
  15. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

[​IMG]

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  16. It’s half past midnight, it’s storming outside, I can’t sleep, and the power just went out. Fuck I hate this.

• Witnessed x 4
  17. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Every once in a while i think about the only episode of sex in the city I've ever watched. It revolved around the redheaded one being confused because her new boyfriend licked her ass and her being upset because she didn't know if she should lick his ass back or if that was going to be a thing from now on or what. Anyway, I remember it sometimes and think about how weak of a conflict that would be if it aired today

• Agree x 3
  18. yeah that's like weekly tumblr shitposting.

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Like x 2
  20. Wormwitch

Just got back from the seminar my boss wanted me to go to. It was not what I expected. Also I did get a little emotional which surprised me, still not sure what happened there. If that’s what 3 and a half hours does than there’s no way I’m doing a longer session.

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice