Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Large good cermet is Learning

marble is such a small grandpa

• Agree x 1
  3. Nobody's Home

A small defensive granpa

• Agree x 1
  4. Nobody's Home

Interesting video, has interviews with game devs talkin about wanting to unionize the games industry

• Informative x 2
  5. Silver Sheep

Silver Sheep IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm thinking of doing a Let's Play, here on Kintsugi, but I'm not sure that anyone'll be interested. And it would involve a lot of images; would that be a problem?

6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Not at all! I imagine interest would depend on the game, but image based Lets plays have been done before, generally with great success. Looks up 'Kintsugi Plays Dragon Age ' for an example if you wanna.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

You can only have 10 images uploaded per post (unless this has changed between about January and now). That's a little annoying for the person doing the posting, lol, but I don't think it bothers anyone else when you have to start a new post.

Also if you wanna do it? Just go for it! I was very unsure about my similar thread and then it ended up being extremely great.

8. Nobody's Home

if you just input image URLs, i think you can embed like 20 images
    just find somewhere else to host them

• Agree x 1
  9. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

One of my coworkers can do a spot on squidward impression.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

New primitive technology video just dropped a week ago and it's a cool one! I love when he does clay stuff

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  11. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

that is really, really enjoyable, thank you

• Like x 1
  12. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i know he's just goofing as usual, but that is honestly a really beautiful piece of work and i'd pay cash money for one

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  13. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

PJ fixed it. Well, there wasn’t anything he could really do about the hedgehog teeth, but he did what he could:

14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I kinda haven't been as involved in the conversation on Kintsugi for a while (sorta been doing post-and-run type things), and I'd like to, but I'm not sure what I should say.

15. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Oh good I can play fallout 76 again.

16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Rereading Drop Out for the millionth time and Sugar is very much like me in both appearance and temper.

17. Nobody's Home

just started this, seems to be about Griffin talkin abour his career and how he got there, and what its like tying your professional career to your family

18. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Nile Red just made a video on the chemical that's responsible for the smell of metal (it's actually your own skin oil getting oxidized!), and now that I actually know the connection, and the specific thing getting oxidized that ends up producing the main component of that smell (which is commonly found in mushrooms), copper/iron objects I touch with my bare skin are now starting to smell like mushrooms now. Like, the smell is the same, but my brain somehow immediately started making the connection?

• Informative x 3
    • Like x 2
  19. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I wonder what living space specifically designed to accommodate ADHD people would look like? lots of easily organized storage space definitely (ideally storage space without doors on it so you can see what’s there at a glance), but i’m not quite sure what else i would want.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    • Like x 2
    • Useful x 1
  20. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

LABELS

• Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice