Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

mine is just "inability to shut up"

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

interesting as hell to read tho <3

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  3. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

My blogette is just me running into the room to pin several things onto the wall, with or without commentary, and make bad jokes and sometimes i talk about life

4. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

mine is a minecraft livestream that turned into Spinal Cyst Fun Facts with bonus drugged puns

5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Rambling aimlessly about whatever piece of media is on my mind, interspersed with Pokemon Go and whining about how writing fanfiction requires effort.

• Winner x 2
  6. Silver Sheep

Silver Sheep IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The guy who got me my current job wanted me to text him when I showed up on my first day, and I am only now realising that that text should have been "*hacker voice* i'm in"

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  7. afarewelltokings

afarewelltokings the internet's #1 Julia Child fan

does anyone remember formspring or is it just me

• Agree x 4
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

The name rings a bell but I forgot what it was

9. afarewelltokings

Sort of a Q&A platform? I roleplayed as Axel from Kingdom Hearts on there when I was 11

10. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Oh man formspring is how I found my weird, dysfunctional hetalia rp crew, blast from the past.

I did Belarus and male!belarus on formspring and we eventually went to a chatango chatroom.

I’m so sad that formspring is completely dead, my cringe rp logs lost forever

• Witnessed x 2
  11. afarewelltokings

I'm sad about it too, I wanted to dig up someone who was 20 at the time yelling at 11 year old me for being out of character.

• Witnessed x 1
  12. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I need to actually use my blogette...

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  13. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Compares favorably to "Fun With Flags".

14. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

i feel very ick
    but this is very soothing
    eta: yes. all the drawers open. every. single. one of them.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    • Winner x 6
  15. Alexand

Alexand Rhymes with &

I once tried to get to know (/impress? woo?? motives are unclear) a crush by sending dozens of the worst, corniest Valentine's Day cards I could find to their Formspring account all at once. That was the first time we had spoken. I was on anon...

High school was the worst...

To be honest I still don't really get the appeal of Formspring/Curiouscat/Ask.fm/whatever the latest configuration is. It's like...Tumblr, except only the "ask box where anons send you hate mail" part of it? But wasn't the "ask box where anons send you hate mail" the worst part of Tumblr???

Also: saw someone wearing a :lyingcat: shirt today in math class, lads

(...I didn't actually know where that emote came from, and since I don't know anything about comics, I assumed that there was no way I was gonna find out the source on my own, but I tried Googling "lying cat", just in case it was that simple. Turns out it really was that simple.)

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  16. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Luckily, the cat is literally called "Lying Cat".

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

The latest cover of Ms. magazine has the Don't Tread On Me snake except it's curled into a uterus shape, and while I know what they MEAN my immediate thought was "I can't believe Ms. magazine is calling out all those furry domestic animals like that."

• Agree x 1
  19. I actually have a tumblr post that’s perfect for this but I can’t find it

• Witnessed x 1
  20. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Anyone have like a movie or something that they used to just watch all the time everyday for a period in their life? (Or like up to now if that applies)

When I was maybe 11 or 12 I used to watch Megamind like, everyday before I slept, I was just really into it (on my jailbroken ipod lmao it had a youtube downloader and at that time a lot of whole movies were just on youtube. Good times)

My cousin and I were talking and she said The Lorax movie used to be her watch again all the time movie (she like burst out with this information cause I randomly sang "let it die, let it die, let it shrivel up and die"

And for my brother it used to be this Looney Tunes: Back in Action movie (i remember watching this with him, until we wore the DVD out) a very notable line that we'd always laugh at was when Daffy would shout "where is my humungous rock!" And he'd get that rock.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice