Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

• Like x 4
  2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

jillian holtzmann is the ultimate #life goals or wife goals

• Like x 2
  3. iff

iff Well-Known Member

• Like x 3
  4. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

Okay but that intrusive thoughts one though

(Though, I get the most inane intrusive thoughts all the time, like pop the cartridge out while you're saving the game. DO IT. RELEASE ALL YOUR POKÉMON AND SAVE THE GAME. C'MON. And it's like, okay, no... and why are you even thinking that?! Of all things).

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  5. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

• Like x 3
  6. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

that comic is literally why i dont want people handing me their babies. i become so acutely aware of my ability to murder infants with minimal effort and it's all i can think about. don't make me hold babies I will do nothing but think about mortality.

• Like x 4
  7. iff

iff Well-Known Member

I get the just open this moving car's door and cause (at the very least) complete chaos all the time, not that I have the physical strength for that. But holding babies is terrifying. I drop things all the time, don't trust me with this vulnerable human being??!!

8. Hatchback

Oh no it me, except it's more like 'we're on the highway going 80 but take the keys out of the transmission' . Same region of ??? though. Also I'm pretty sure that's not possible in modern cars so??

:shibe:

• Like x 1
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I hate intrusive thoughts. I have a lot of train-related ones because I ride the train all the time. Things like jump on the tracks!! or grab the train as it's going by!

• Like x 2
  10. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I've started getting the traditional l'appel du vide of jumping when at the edge of a high place, too. guard rails are the best.

one of my sillier intrusive thoughts is whenever I'm driving on the highway and the highway splits into two different highways, if I'm in a lane that can go either way I get this mad urge to go on the wrong highway. Not even in a dangerous, swerve across the highway way. Just follow the wrong path, do it.
    brain, why.
    luckily that one's defeated by just going to a lane where I can't choose which highway to go on.

• Like x 2
  11. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Ugh, I think part of he reason I dislike driving is that it brings out my worst intrusive thoughts. Like "run into the back of that car! they're an asshole anyway!" or "you could run away and never come back ever". And I'm always just like ??? no brain.

• Like x 1
  12. frazzled

frazzled i'm just an alt....

oh no....................

13. swirlingflight

14697375769121161643517.jpg

My weakness for rainbow shit is drawing me in. Especially since a quick Google search showed me this is a little lower than average price.

• Like x 3
  14. a small fis)(

a small fis)( 26 people in a trench coat

[​IMG]
    whenever i sea a thread i made all i can think is 'don't talk to me or my son ever again'

• Like x 11
  15. Hatchback

Tfw you hear a song and you're like 'well. This sure could be about/by me.'

The playlist of songs that could be about or by me is now over two hours long.

• Like x 1
  16. a small fis)(

*listens 2 love song* arafef

17. SpruceZeus

SpruceZeus 2 spoopy 2 live, 2 creppy 2 die

this is like the perfect thread for you @a small fis)( its got a fish pun right there in the title already

• Like x 2
  18. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I WANT THIS. I have no practical use for it, really, but it's so pretty and rainbowy and lovely :D

• Like x 1
  19. a small fis)(

i'm super bored + i can't sleep here are the smallest cuttlefish i can possibubbly find
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 9
  20. swirlingflight

omg

they are so small
    they are smol
    very smol

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice