Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have to say I'm very curious about that.

2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

This continues to fill me with bitter joy.

Also she linked to a video where somebody did the charcoal briquette peanut butter thing and found that, shockingly, doing this resulted in a charcoal briquette covered in peanut butter. Or, on one occasion, a plastic Bulbasaur.

• Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

the ‘king of random’ video where they found a bulbasaur was hilarious, i love those guys

4. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

• Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  5. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

does anyone have any recommendations for Trans 101 resources aimed at cis adults who are on board and want to be supportive but just don't know much?

6. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Yoo my partner opened up an etsy where she's got some cute posca painted brooches for sale!!!
    She's gonna post more crafty things in the future but the stuff she's got rn are cute as hell
    il_794xN.2106228778_bwxn.jpg il_794xN.2105152700_70n6.jpg il_794xN.2153881377_cgee.jpg il_794xN.2105140496_iaz7.jpg

• Winner x 9
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Oh, those are really pretty!

• Agree x 2
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

This week I had cause to remember the show "Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars", and I will forever wonder if the character Pilot Jenny was an intentional reference to the song "Pirate Jenny".

• Informative x 1
  9. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

Hey this is just a picture from the front page of Reddit but here’s a baby axolotl baby in a lil teaspoon. Maybe a half teaspoon

0FA0B0FA-84A0-4B58-8ECF-5875AF10AB46.jpeg

• Winner x 16
  10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

AAAAAxolotl!

• Agree x 4
  11. Theyre so small!

• Agree x 5
  12. leitstern

Yuletide is the precious, magical time of that most wonderful yearly event—playing small town titans’ cover of you’re a mean one mr. grinch VERY loudly

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  13. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

14. leitstern

If they watch you do something often enough they’ll know how it’s done. It’s just mimicking it with their tools that they have to figure out.

• Winner x 3
  15. Such intelligent creatures

• Agree x 4
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Today I was reminded of the existence of Frances Glessner Lee's forensic dollhouses. So cool.

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Holy crap that's awesome! Two things I love all wrapped up in an amazing combo wombo! Do people still use those? Probably not I'm guessing, but how neat!!!

• Like x 1
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Actually, I believe they do!

• Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I got a Facebook notification which informed me of the existence of the International Society of Solipsists. Is it just me or is that concept somewhat ironic?

20. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Neat video about a lady who buys a mass manufactured knock off of her own dress

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice