Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

Unnecessary, it just came out on Steam, which is probably faster than an emulator. Not quite as cheap, admittedly.

2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I learned of the philosophical/AI concept of the "Chinese room" from AO3 hentai.

• Witnessed x 1
  3. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Cw tarantula and roaches and feeding but Love this channel check out this video for tarantula takedowns

4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Does anyone else look at birds sitting like this
    [​IMG]
    and expect them to start scooting around like that, like some kind of feathery slug? Maybe it's an expectation built up by watching ducks swimming.

• Like x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
  5. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

still amused by this meme

• Winner x 1
  6. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

If you input the right code the birds clip through the floor

• Informative x 3
    • Agree x 1
  7. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Good video I saw!

Touches on imperialist narratives themes? Colonialism? Something
    in - Atla/LoK, Star vs, Steven Universe, She ra

• Informative x 5
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

TWF you can't decide whether to try writing a thing you haven't before or request it in an exchange.

9. BaseDeltaZero

I've been trying to get an online RPG campaign running for... quite a while now, and it's almost, but not quite, ready for primetime. The trouble is I'm having a hard time figuring out how to complete it, or even what completion would look like. Rather frustrating, all told.

• Witnessed x 1
  10. BaseDeltaZero

I think tumblr believes I'm under 18, and I'm not sure why. In any event I can't seem to find the NSFW toggle that I'm promised exists. But then again, functioning website...

• Witnessed x 3
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

[​IMG]

These are so good??? They taste exactly like chicharrĂ³n but are made of mushrooms. Friggin mushrooms!!! They're really Good

• Informative x 2
    • Useful x 2
  12. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

just realized I now have a computer good enough that I could use it for video editing, downloaded some video making software, and instantly forgot every fanvid idea that has ever passed through my mind

• Witnessed x 10
  13. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Always the way.

• Like x 1
  14. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

ya'll I'm trying to crowdsource ideas for minigames for a project i eventually wanna do with my friend. its part dating sim/visual novel part friendsim. witch themed.

what kind of minigames do you like in other games and which to avoid? I already know slider puzzles are on the "get this the fuck away from me" tier for myself lmfao.

• Informative x 1
  15. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

i personally like memory (match two cards) or puzzle games, long as it's not the slider ones

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  16. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I like puzzles, luck type games (throw a coin/pick a card/roll slots, win a prize), and hidden objects

Edit: I HIGHLY dislike minigames with a timer, they become stressful and uncomfortable real fast.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    • Agree x 4
    • Informative x 1
  17. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

i'm always a sucker for a good match 3

• Informative x 1
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Also puzzles where you can accidentally manipulate it so there aren't any possible moves left and you have to start over.

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  19. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I've never really seen a game with one of those logic grid mini puzzles, and I think that could be especially fun in a visual novel because you could make the puzzle about the characters.

• Agree x 2
  20. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

logic grid mini puzzle? :oc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice