Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

My phone's not working (stuck in a boot loop, apparently this is a problem with my model fixable only by replacing the circuit board) but it's still under warranty so I can get it fixed whenever. A combination of executive dysfunction and kind of liking my family not being able to get in touch with me for a few days has kept me from going to the store for almost a week. I have a tablet, so I can message people still, so today is the first day I've missed having it. And I only want it so I can mobile deposit a check and ask my grandfather for his potato salad recipe.
    E. Oh, and to snapchat cute dog pics. My tablet camera sucks.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

I forgot to mention, we stopped in Northfield on the way back from Minneapolis. (V short notice. Impulse stop. Told no one.)

Mom heard me mention that I knew people there on the way up. Now she's looking for houses there.

... argggghle.

's a pretty town.

3. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Have posed this question to several people in my immediate vicinity and have been sorely disappointed. Am now polling the forum to determine whether or not I'm actually the only practical/mercenary person I know:

The age-old question of "Would you suck a dick (or have an equivalent safe sexual encounter outside your norm) for $1m?"

3/4 Str8 guys said HELL NO

The 4th guy almost caved when the proposed dick was attached to his Yes Full Homo Dude Crush (Aragorn) but ultimately said No.

Me? FUCK YES! It's $1m! One dick? One reasonably clean dick? Sign me the hell up. Goodbye student loans, house and car payments, hello custom diving rig and beach front property.

Edit For Clarity: The Hypothetical Dick is attached to a clean, STI/D-free person.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    • Like x 3
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@Aviari i'm not sure, honestly. sorta stuck on the dick example 'cause with how much of my sensory sensitives revolve around my mouth, i can see that being an... overwhelming experience for me - and not in a sexy way. then again, i have endured worse overwhelming experiences for much less gain, so... i guess, well, my answer is a tentative "yes."

• Like x 1
  5. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

as long as the dick is clean and STI-free, sure, what the hell. $1m for a single dick? done.

• Like x 1
  6. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Hell yeah. I'm a mostly-lesbian who is also actively slightly weirded out by dicks, and - ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Come on, guys!! I could pay off all of my imminent student loans with less than a tenth of that!

• Like x 2
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i think it would depend on whether or not quality results would be expected. if someone'd be willing to give me a million bucks for what would probably be the worst bj in existence, i'd go for it. i can't imagine someone doing that though. so i guess my answer is "it depends" .

• Like x 3
  8. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

*is now stifling laughter as she considers a grading scale for bjs and how much of the million you could get for a substandard job*

• Like x 6
  9. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

an image.jpeg in blowjobs

• Like x 2
  10. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

well, i mean, an F is just less than 50 percent. you could still feasibly get $499,999. which is pretty ballin'.

• Like x 3
  11. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

is there like a minimum time requirement as well, I'd have to ask, but I don't see why not.

• Like x 3
  12. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

"dick caught in ceiling fan. $0/1000000. would not purchase again."

• Like x 9
  13. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Frankly I've done it for much stupider reasons, so sign me up.

• Like x 3
  14. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Definitely. I quite like sucking dick. And apparently I am decent at it, too. /tmi

• Like x 1
  15. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Dicks are delightful stim toys.

• Like x 2
  16. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I mean, like, I don't give the most stellar bjs in existence, but provided my s/o was cool with it, I absolutely would. I would prefer no jizzing in my mouth because sensory stuff, but for a million dollars I'd put up with it.

• Like x 1
  17. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I think I would refrain, more for the other person's sake than mine. I am a biter, and it's a mostly involuntary thing, too, so. Inadvisable.

• Like x 1
  18. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I really would like a million dollars.

• Like x 3
  19. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

i dunno about you, but i would totally chomp down on someone's fiddly bits for a million bucks.

• Like x 3
  20. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

I've been hanging out on this forum since I signed up and yet I've yet to actually find any conversation to contribute to outside of my original advice thread (which doesn't seem to be attracting all that many responses anyway), so I guess I'll post around in this genchat thread :)

So hi! What are we talking about.

*reads*

Welp it's dicks. Should have seen that one coming. It is a truth universally acknowledged that when a conversation is left without aim on the internet the penises will start showing up at some point.

I'd suck a dick for the million but then I'm bi so it's not exactly something that'd be a trial for me, although I suppose it'd depend on who owned the dick.

• Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice