Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

@rats yes perfect. I like this idea and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Like x 5
  2. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

my rock is level 1729 & i have 62 fish. i also have all the corals but dang it took a while to get the last one!

3. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

• Like x 3
  4. lobo

lobo Fandom Trash

Guys, there is a game on sale on Steam that the game is literally just "figure out this conlang" :o
    Just bought it, haven't played it yet. I also bought several other games, including 3 extra copies of Knight Squad so I can give them to friends so I have people to play with.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/432370/

• Like x 3
  5. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@lobo I enjoyed Sethian! The second ending was pretty tricky to work out, though. (idt that counts as a spoiler, it was tagged "choices matter" when I bought it.)

6. lobo

lobo Fandom Trash

@budgie Cool! And knowing there's multiple possible endings isn't a spoiler. Just don't tell me how to get it or what happens :P

Working on transferring files between my laptop and desktop and god is it taking forever. I didn't realize I had so much music!

Also today there was a new record for the people of OKCupid. Had a person who the second thing they sent me was asking if I was male or female. I mean, they asked it like that, not specifically asking if I had a dick or vagina, but... It was basically "Can I ask you a question without offending you?" Me: *thinking dear gods I know where this is going* "It depends on the question" Guy: "Are you male or female?"
    I said I identify as both/neither and that I had Schroedinger's Genitals, simultaneously a dick and a vagina until I take off my pants. He hasn't messaged back. Damn, at least let me know if my joke is funny before leaving :(

• Like x 7
  7. lobo

lobo Fandom Trash

Okay, he answered and said he was sorry if that was insensitive. So I still don't know if he appreciated my joke or just thought I was mad, but at least you guys can appreciate Schrödinger's Genitals!

• Like x 5
  8. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

ooooo that game looks super cool *scurries off to buy it*

9. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

i just realized why the narcs seem to all go by the same handbook down to identical phrasing
    the people hit by it are their scapegoats, who, if anything, get the cheapest crap

it's literally bargain bin bullshit

• Like x 1
  10. lobo

lobo Fandom Trash

That feel when you realize you forgot to take the butter out to soften before playing games for an hour and a half. Now to wait on the butter to soften I guess... Who needs sleep on Christmas Eve?

But the tower defense/landlord game I bought is super cute :o

11. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

If it helps any, if you warm a glass with hot water and put the glass over the stick of butter, it warms the butter quicker than just leaving it out?

• Like x 1
  12. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

just pop that shit in the microwave for 30 seconds, trust me i am a Professional Butter

• Like x 5
  13. lobo

lobo Fandom Trash

I'm baking the cheesecake first. It was a struggle to mix still cool cream cheese, but the butter should be warm enough for cookies by the time the cheesecakes are out of the oven ^.^

• Like x 2
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i just remembered this movie me and my sister used to watch like crazy when we were kids. it looks a lot shittier than i remember :(

why did we even own this? where did it come from? and why did we want to watch it so much??? the world may never know

• Like x 2
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

wait... "faith and fear cant exist in the heart at the same time"? was this a christian movie, we had a lot of those. how did i never notice.

• Like x 1
  16. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Like x 4
  17. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

hey, do we have/want a sethian thread? because i'm stuck. and have a possible translation for .144 115.

18. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

So this beautiful cat with black face splotches that I've posted in the pets thread, he lives with my dad and (future) stepmom.

I described him as stepmom's, but really he's stepsister's. Can't have pets where she lives. She stayed the night, and of course he made sure to cuddle with her all night, because he loves.

Only she only stayed the night. And she didn't pack up the air mattress she slept on.

Since she left today around noon, he's spent almost the whole rest of the day (at least 7 of the 8 hours) napping on the air mattress. Curled up in the same spot he slept in last night. He misses her and its like he's sticking closer to her scent or going she comes back and she's not gonna and I want to cry

Yesterday our household dog did the same, napping on my bed, roomie sent a picture

And before that the family dog was given to a friend of my mom's so she at least could still visit

Too many sad loving pets and I cry

• Like x 1
  19. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

upload_2016-12-25_17-25-4.png
    look what i just bought im a sinful man with sinful hands and a lot of christmas dough

• Like x 3
  20. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

That is a pretty badass jacket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice