Fishin' in the stream of consciousness (all-purpose, no topic chat thread)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wiwaxia, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

my boyfriend still has emo hair. he's 21. He's about to graduate from college. His hair is black with purple highlights, and yes, it's swooped down in front of his face. (Doesn't cover one eye though. He's not that emo)

• Like x 2
  2. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

godspeed @ boyfriend maccoill... graduate college stylishly

• Like x 4
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

the dreamwidth game i'm in is having a masquerade event in a couple weeks, which means the fun of picking costumes for characters (especially picking ones that you want them to be a little bit changed by, if you're opting for them getting really into it)

and our resident really-into-fashion person is helpfully making plurks with like. hundreds of masks. hundreds of dresses. etc.

so i'm browsing through lots of pictures of really beautiful masks right now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    • Like x 4
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

when you see the word fruit which one comes to mind first?

written down i always think lemons first and spoken is avacados? both weird examples, idk why thats what i see first

• Like x 1
  5. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Watermelon and cherries.

eta: Also, summer. Fruit is For Summer.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    • Like x 1
  6. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Oranges and strawberries.

• Like x 1
  7. Oranges, apples and such for me. Round fruits.

• Like x 1
  8. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

grapes for both but mentally i vibrate between green grapes, globe grapes and red grapes.

• Like x 2
  9. shmeed

shmeed plant me

red delicious apple

• Like x 1
  10. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Apples and pomegranate.

• Like x 1
  11. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Apples and bananas

• Like x 2
  12. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

rate my vday plan: local boat tour around the savannah river, wandering the riverwalk, dinner at a nice place if I can swing it (local place owned by the same guy who owns my workplace, i could hopefully get a reservation, hopefully) does this suck or not

gifts are books and hopefully flowers i have to purchase flowers not too early but not too late and it's stressing me out

aaaaand it'll be a day or two early becase of work schedules gosh this is hard

• Like x 5
  13. Aaaah that sounds so sweet! I hope they like it!

14. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

That sounds sweet, and doing it a couple days early means you're a lot more likely to be able to get reservations. I'm sure you'll both have fun.

15. leitstern

NOO!! FUCK!! THEY DON'T OFFER BOAT TOURS ON MONDAYS IN THE WINTER!! I AM LAID WASTE!! I KNOW I DON'T WORK ON MONDAY BUT WHY DON'T YOU WORK ON MONDAY

-frantic googling things to do that aren't expensive or expecting physically able people in the dead of Georgia-

• Like x 1
  16. leitstern

next question: can you reasonably ask people to dress for a light nature hike and a nice dinner? i think that's possible. Nice jeans, clean tennis shoes, blouses, make-up, contrite looks if necessary

...i should probably only plan things they can wear dresses to. nooooo

17. sirsparklepants

Re: dressing, I'm pretty image conscious when it comes to things like nice dinners, especially in a date type situation, so I wouldn't find it impossible to dress for both a nice dinner and a hike but it would be a big challenge and spoon drain. The part I'd be most worried about would be shoes and getting things on my outfit before dinner. If you were driving or had some other way for your date to reasonably change shoes, it would be logistically easier.

The dinner and walking together is a good plan, though, imo. For our anniversary my boyfriend and I often get dinner and then drive to the lake to walk it (and I change shoes), which is nice because we can spend a lot of time together.

• Like x 3
  18. leitstern

A change of clothes. BRILLIANT. This is exactly what you talk to other human beings for

• Like x 7
  19. sirsparklepants

20. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Apples, I think?

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice