Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

ftfy

but no, i have a weird view on what colors go together and love greens and yellows *makes star eyes your derg*

2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I want my random progen to have Lightning eyes, not Ice, for lore purposes so... with the Warden he stays :P rebreeding's gonna be a pain (why are there so few brown-and-orange dragons on the market?) but eh.

...tangentially, if anyone has something close to Stone/Tangerine/Slate for sale or indefinite rent...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Anyway that godawful mess up there is my custom progen I played color wheel frankenstein on. This was my random

[​IMG]

Bonus: a scry I don't hate:

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  4. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@Deresto her tert matches, at least. Maize/Jungle/Emerald. Can't do a damn thing in scry for her without dropping serious cash on her (Iri/Butterfly/Thylacine Spiral is pretty but god damn).

Unfortunately she and mr saxobeat above are bred and my lair is one of a bunch of VIRGINS because purity or something. I'm not going to be resurrecting these guys any time soon. :(

• Like x 2
  5. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

...I forgot that my one progen was ice/sky/ice. She could have been gorgeous, but I had no idea how genes/scrolls worked before I decided I didn't like faes, exalted her, and took a several months long break from the site :V

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I...fuck, that would still be so expensive :') But she actually has such potential...

• Like x 4
  6. Loq

I mean. The eyes are for lore and pop a little better, but even leaving him Ice my random progen could've been great.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 2
  7. Loq

Is FR lagging like hell for anyone else? I finally turned adblock on and that seems to have worked for now, but... I don't want that to be a permanent solution :T

• Like x 1
  8. whispers i'm doing commishes for fake dragon money y'all should check that out maybe

9. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Gets on that so fast @taxonomicAtrocity do you have use for gems? I have enough for the base price but nothing for a tip (or in case the design is complicated) so I wanna make sure if you're chill or if I gotta gather a bit more stuff

10. yeah, i take gems! 8)

11. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

@taxonomicAtrocity SWEET I will not be off mobile for a long while (need to buy a casual work outfit for an interview at an insurance company sobs) and flight rising isn't as mobile friendly as kintsugi is, can we conduct business here in PM?

12. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

You know the weird thing? I just discovered that the coli actually runs phenomenally well on mobile. The site itself is a horror that has never been optimized for mobile view in its cursed life, but I've always had that classic issue where coli enemies would cast spells and slow my internet to a dead crawl, and yet...this issue is non existent on mobile. Go figure

• Like x 1
  13. we can totally do that!

14. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Flight rising: garbage, but not in the way you'd expect

• Like x 3
  15. Hatchies for sale!

I'm QuicksilverInk on FR. All are on the last page of my lair, and listed on the AH for 15kt-20kt.

However, pretty much all of these kids are exalt fodder if they aren't bought before they grow up, so I'll take trade offers and will negotiate the price if you have gems. :)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  16. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Even more babs, oh boy. Guards, noodles and imps.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Hm. I could apparently get my progen back. Problem: idk how to find them. I don't remember their name, I don't remember their colors. I think they were my christmas colored fae, but I honestly have no memory, and because there's no way to just search all the dragons I've personally exalted, am sadface.

18. Loq

Do you still have any of their children or your other progen, assuming you ever bred them?

19. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Did you exalt both of them/did you keep any of the offspring? If so that could work, though you'd need a lot of time checking the colors in the scrying workshop to make sure you got them right.

• Like x 1
  20. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

I think someone else in the thread went to lairs with numbers adjacent to theirs and looked for extant progens to figure out the ID numbers that theirs had

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice