Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

ono I don't have any of their children or even remember what they were, it's been -ages-. But I'll try @spockandawe 's idea, that's a nifty trick :O

• Like x 1
  2. TheMockingCrows

update: lmfao no luck. 80+ dragons back and I can't keep focused anymore. Ah well. 8/ Guess I'll just deal. I wasn't horrendously attached at the time, but I thought it'd be neat to get'm back. =v= maybe I'll find a cutie on the market sometime.

3. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

I saw in the progress tracking thread that the staff are looking into possible help for people who don't remember enough about their progens to find them in search, but that probably won't happen until they work through the initial flood of restoration requests. You might have better luck then!

• Like x 1
  4. TheMockingCrows

Good to know!

5. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

I joined when FR was very new, so even though I had to skip several lairs to find progens to search between, there were only 100 dragons to go through. It gets harder the later you joined.

6. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

Weh, the coli hasn't loaded for me all night. I need to train and exalt some freeloaders.

7. TheMockingCrows

@Shingleback Would the safemode link work for you? BC it's the only thing that's worked for me for over a year and a half.

• Like x 1
  8. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

@TheMockingCrows That worked, thanks! I knew there was something like that but for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was.

9. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Opinions on the new front page? I do not think I like it.

• Like x 1
  10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

It's hitting my "change is bad" buttons, but on the whole it's not... awful? Not as disorienting as the forum username change a few months back, probably because I'm not on the front page as much as the forums.

...I could swear there used to be more-clear dividers between news posts, too, but that's my only real gripe. Gonna see how it looks on mobile, hang on. Just as mobile-unfriendly as ever, of course.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  11. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

It feels distinctly crowded now.

12. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I admit I mostly just don't like the new icons next to the clan/shop/play/etc sections. (They are new icons, right? I'm not imagining that?)

13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I like the cleaner flight banner, and that they fixed the one pixel off problem, but the use of white in the sidebar icons and some text really throws me off and makes it... bland? Too much white? Eh.

14. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

whines
    I used to have an account but I can't remember my USERNAME

15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Do you remember any of your dragon names? You could search for them and find out that way.

16. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they're new. It makes the flow of the menu all... weird. Contributes to the cramped feeling, too.

edit: OH WAIT NO I think they always were there but on the right of the text, not the left? That was kind of odd but it didn't result in the Too Much Negative Space it has now.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    • Like x 1
  17. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

...I just realized they changed the flight banner.

[​IMG]

I like the old Ice banner better :c

• Like x 3
  18. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Mrgh, it looks like the page is still loading, even when it's done.

19. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter literally Eevee

hahahaha nope
    so instead I just made a new clan
    just now
    under the username chaoticArbiter

• Like x 3
  20. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Got some kids I'm trying to boot:

[​IMG]

teal/heather/orchid

[​IMG]

hickory/bronze/ivory

[​IMG]

amethyst/amethyst/cream

[​IMG]

wisteria/iris/cream

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice