Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Unfortunately facet does not mesh nearly as well as shimmer when it comes to blending with skink, however pretty it is. 8(

• Like x 1
  2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

yeah I got it for a fandom dragon who I then decided to wait on color wheel expansion for (and good thing I did because vermillion is perf for his wings) but i lost interest shortly after the color wheel expansion and... yeah. so in my vault it sits.

also that is gorgeous art of a gorgeous imp, 10/10

3. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

scrying some 'sneaks for fun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Ooh, runes looks nice, especially with that speckle...

• Like x 2
  5. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

i wanna draw a sleepy bogsneak now

just

a big doofy lump

a big squish

• Like x 7
  6. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

PUDGY BABS im so happy

AND they're uncommon (so Skydancers are no longer alone on their tier), AND they prefer plants, heck ye

Brewing an egg right now, but I dunno if I'll have the nerve to hatch it, since even if it's pretty it's almost guaranteed not to fit my lair since I have an Aesthetic, OTL

• Like x 2
  7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 1.49.41 PM.png
    well now i want to turn my progen into a bogsneak. their necks are so weird! i love them.

• Like x 3
  8. blue

I Love Every Bogsneak

• Like x 1
  9. KarrinBlue

I'm a little sad Baldwin doesn't have his pearl anymore... I mean, he thought of that as his SOUL, presumably, and now it's just lost somewhere? The idea of the potion changing something that's one of your most deeply held beliefs is. Distressing.

10. electroTelegram

ah well FR doesnt have the best track record of remembering their own lore *grumble* zombies *grumble*

• Like x 2
  11. blue

If you look at the "Create New Items" screen, his pearl is on a cushion on a shelving unit! I guess he's saving it. :)

• Like x 6
  12. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

So, current plans: 20398074 will be turning into a pudge soon. friend is cooking for me when their egg is done.

I'M SO EXCITED THO? LOOK HOW HANDSOME PUDGE WILL BE.

Attached Files:

• Like x 6
  13. KarrinBlue

Oh, good!

• Like x 1
  14. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

DO IT

• Like x 1
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

The bogsneaks are so good i love them

• Like x 1
  16. electroTelegram

their feets change color with their bellies

i love them so much

17. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i really like that you can see skink's neck color underneath belly genes on bogsneaks

18. KarrinBlue

why would they make the bogsneak lore such that anyone who likes to make backstories and whatnot for their dragons now has to come up with reasons why their Super Solitary Loner Dragons are hanging out in a lair. like do they not get that people are PROBABLY going to a) want to do lore things b) own a bogsneak and c) not get rid of all their other dragons or whatever.

• Like x 3
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Yeah there's only one derg that bogsneak lore kinda fits in my lair so far, and shes not even in my top five considerations for a breed change! If i wanna give any future bogsneaks backstories im probably going to outright ignore previous lore in place or just focus on them being a bit of an odd duck ( which... Most of my dergs with a bit of a story already are -_-)

20. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i'm throwing the lore out the window, because the only guy i'm bogsneak-ifying....takes care of babies professionally.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice