Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

admire my perfect autumn snop u___u

[​IMG]

ofc now that Falcon's out I think she might look better with it than Cherub but I don't knooow @_@

• Like x 9
  2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

i have a dream where FR's gameplay was engaging again...

• Like x 4
  3. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

4. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

aaa the bannana spiral is so pretty! i bought him

5. Aqua Vitae

He was my favourite out of the bunch! I'm glad he went to a good home. :)

• Like x 1
  6. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

NEW VENUE AND IT PRETTY

honestly tho im surprised it wasn't a more plague-themed one???? they gave us Ghostlight before the Shadow fest and (before my time) I think the Crystal Pools came not long before Arcane? Won't be too bad for currency grinding, though, I think there's four neutral enemies plus a solitary Plague one for good measure

no complaints tho, all the fams are super pretty +_+ I already have five. plus the chubby mermaids drop lantana flowers *0*

7. electroTelegram

yeah plague doesn't really have a venue yet, so the release of this one feels p :/ this close to RoR. the familiars are super pretty though

• Like x 1
  8. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

yeah i guess the mire is a plague venue but only just, and it's level 24 to boot. i'd definitely like to see a more plague-aesthetic venue

(really like the beach though!)

• Like x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

Aaaaand we've got Hatchies

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

So I hatched the Plague egg I was hoarding for Riot and lookit this lil Plague nubbin I love him

[​IMG]

The red-and-sickly-green combo is perfect I couldna asked for a better plague boy 8D

[​IMG]
    He gonna be spiky and slimy and I am hype

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    • Like x 6
  11. TheMockingCrows

... Not super in love with all the plague stuff this year and I'm sad. :/ I wonder how much is the "THIS IS TOTALLY TOO MUCH GORE OR TOO GROSS FOR PUBLIC AT ALL, HOW DARE" reasoning of the higher ups or parts of the site en mass which I still don't entirely agree with at all, or just.. not as much interest due to past flip outs. I'm hoarding all the ones for dergs I own, but. ... :/ I think I only really like 1-3 of ALL the skins this time.

• Like x 3
  12. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I'm finding the skins and apparel really lackluster, too. The apparel isn't even really unique, it just looks like they stuck a couple of skulls onto one of the kilts and did some alpha editing to make it look tattered.

• Like x 2
  13. TheMockingCrows

god forbid a riot of ROT be a lil gross at the edges.

eta: : insert organic trash joke:

• Like x 2
  14. electroTelegram

the apparel kinda feels like a "lol whoops" situation considering they already had an apparel called boneyard tatters

i like the kilt though, it doesn't work on every dragon breed but it's not bad on my plauge rep

[​IMG]

15. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

new hatchlings r in

• Like x 2
  16. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

next reg window imma jump ship and get a new account (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ and you know, actually play the game properly, with progens that i make pretty and everything. start new lore and all that.

will let u know if i have any fun on that front

• Like x 4
  17. Loq

Holy sticker shock batman, when did Eliminates get up to being 300kt a pop? D8 [grump grump inflation salt grump "back in my day..."]

18. electroTelegram

it's ridiculous, i remember them being around 50k in 2014. something happened to the economy when i took a hiatus from the site? probably the influx of new members but it was suprising

it does mean that my stoned lvl 25's are automatically worth much more than 300k if i decide to sell but :/

19. Loq

Not even 2014, I stoned my team arooound summerish 2015? (I do not feel like forum-diving for my accomplishment screaming to date exactly) and they were still 50k each. Why this. Barrier to entry is no fun :P

20. Aqua Vitae

What do these terms mean? Stoned, eliminates, there's so much of the game I'm apparently opting out of due to ignorance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice