Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

@Loq @Deresto I have like 8 spare Eliminates if you need a couple each. Hellfirelover #23435 on FR.

2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Can I by chance trade you a plague goblin as part of the cost 'cos I'm a dumbass and got two by accident? (How much do you want per elim?)

3. chthonicfatigue

I'm kind of out of the loop on FR going prices. A plague goblin would excellent though, or if you have any spares of the new-ish familiars we could work something out.

4. Loq

Eliminates are 300kt apiece on the AH, which is why I was crying in here in the first place :P

Er, I tend to melt down my extra familiars... I've got a second Arcane goblin too? What're you counting as new-ish? (If skins are more your thing I've got a couple of festival chests and extra accents from the past year or so lying around too? What is barter how do I offer appropriate payment .-.)

5. chthonicfatigue

Uh WOW. Last time I sold an Eliminate it went for about 60kt and I thought that was kinda cheeky of me so I was thinking at about that price range tbh. Hrm... I don't have a Light goblin either since I completely missed the Light festival for no apparent reason, so if you had an extra one of those I would be appreciative. If not, I'll look at skins because honestly I have an established team for Coli and thought of statting up a new team gives me hives, so those Eliminates are doing nothing.

6. Loq

Yeaaaaaaah I bought my first set of Eliminates for 50kt each :'D I need two more for my next team, so-- Light and Plague gobs, anything else you want? I can go through and screencap skins if you like.

7. chthonicfatigue

Accents from the last Light festival would be fine if you have spares, I like to collect those.

ETA Or the recent Fire Festival since I FORGOT to shop for skins then ¬_¬

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  8. Loq

Moved to vault for easier viewing:
    [​IMG]
    Left to right:
    Dawnbreaker (accent, Light 2016), Sun Scatter (accent, Light 2016), Goldlight Wanderer (skin, Light 2016), Cinderleaves (accent, Fire 2016), and Combustion (skin, Fire 2016). I can grab the full-size previews if you want?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  9. chthonicfatigue

Aah Dawnbreaker and Cinderleaves

Would it be ok to ask for both of those

10. Loq

Yeah sure! So those two and the Light and Plague gobs for two Elims sound good?

11. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

@hellfirelover im interested in some of those elliminates, what are you interested in for a trade? i dont have a ton of stuff from before this years flameforgers because i took a hiatus (i still have some!) but i have a decent amount of 2014/2015 items lying around

12. chthonicfatigue

Absolutely! Do you want to set up the crossroads or shall I?

If you have any of the familiars missing from my bestiary we could work something out!

13. Loq

Can you? I gotta pop off to work and hoard navigation's a pain on mobile

14. chthonicfatigue

Sure, ping me on FR with a message or PM me your user # and I'll get it set.

• Like x 1
  15. Loq

Loquaciousky, 49366

16. electroTelegram

i scroll through and i have spares of: aer phantom, tropical caiman, black wolf, dunewing manticore, lesser wisp, clouded mith, and ciner mith

are there any other things you might want in exchange? (also how many elliminates are we talking? 1/2?

17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Ahhh sorry for the late reply, do you still have enough? I just need one and have festival skins, accents, familiars and apparel going back to the last ice one b/c thats about when i joined. Is there anything in specific youre possibly still interested in?

18. chthonicfatigue

Either 1 or 2 depending on your need. I could take the aer phantom, cinder mith, clouded mith, dunewind manticore, lesser wisp and tropical caiman and make the difference up in accents/apparel/other.

I still have four stones which aren't allocated/taken. Festival apparel from the most recent Light festival would be good, or accents, but I'm pretty flexible on trades.

19. electroTelegram

@Loq i only have 1 dragon-in-training rn so i think i'll stick with 1, and make up the difference in treasure/gems?

20. chthonicfatigue

@raybot The difference is 22kt if that's okay - I'm estimating cost based on current AH prices for familiars and on the average price of a stone from the trade with Loq.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice