Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

alrighty!! i can set up a CR

2. electroTelegram

idk what i did but the RNG is blessing me with familiars in redrock cove

i havent gotten a boss yet but i've been grinding for less than an hour and ive gotten 6 regular familiars already

• Like x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

dangit, i wasnt pinged earlier somehow, sorry - i dont have any light apparel, i thought i did but no dice. ive got dawnbreaker, twilight oracle, and photic retinopathy as far as accents go for light

4. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

@Deresto photic retinopathy alone is worth more than I'm charging for a single stone - but I'm more than happy to work out a mutually beneficial trade.

5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

@hellfirelover i honestly am not going to sell or use it, the auction house/forums are too much work and takes away from my enjoyment of the game and i dont really have or plan to have that many mirrors that I'd need it.

So if you want it feel free, i just want another eliminate without having to participate in the economy too much and also not grind for hours straight just so i can grind even more but slightly more efficiently

6. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

If you're sure you're happy with it then I'm not going to complain tbf, do you want to set up a x-roads or shall i

7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I can do it, gimme a sec

8. electroTelegram

is anyone in plague cool with helping me get a dom discount on the skins? i will refund you

9. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

@raybot I can help!

Edit: Let me know your UN and I can send you a full set through.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  10. electroTelegram

@Hobo im raxyl, id #100077! can you do the math or should i

also eta: i currently only have about 100kt but i have a bunch of foodstuffs etc in the AH so i should definitely have enough by morning

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  11. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Done! Feel free to accept whenever you're ready. I came up with 357000 for 12 skins, which should be 12 * 29750.

12. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

staggered my nests this time, so fewer hatchies but hatchies all the same. all males this time.

[​IMG]brown/maize/cream [​IMG] magenta/rose/maize

and this little guy is so pretty..
    [​IMG]
    copper/maize/antique, looks like an aged coin on a treasure map.

• Like x 1
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Wow, what a beautiful bunch!

• Like x 1
  14. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I have two beautiful babies that just, I can't explain how much I adore them
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    An Aqua/Aqua/Turquoise girl, and a Robin/Aqua/Aqua boy. They are BEAUTIFUL. I am so proud of the parents >u<

• Like x 6
  15. TheMockingCrows

Aaaand the next two hatched today.

[​IMG] overcast/thicket/pistachio [​IMG] peacock/cornflower, stonewash

• Like x 4
  16. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@Raire those two dragons look a lot like your icon, colour wise.

• Like x 2
  17. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

• Like x 2
  18. TheMockingCrows

Got a single skydancer and AN INVASION OF FAT SNEKS descended from my first snek and LaLonde for that added touch of horrorterrors.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  19. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

step 1: recieve kelpie guise in an unexpected return gift after bombing a Plague member during the festival (!)

step 2: wait who the hell am i gonna put this on, i like my dergs mostly uncovered

step 3: select random dragon, throw on guise because :V

step 4: holy shit it looks amazing with his accent

step 5: he now has naked chicken legs cause due to his accent making virtually all foot apparel impossible because of the fade/haze in the leg area, so apparel there would look too bright and in focus. this was not a problem before, but now with the kelpie guise the lack of stuff on his legs/feet is Very Apparent.

step 6: weep 4ever

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  20. electroTelegram

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i've been grinding baldwin and selling for gems and i finally have enough for my first spite! and i paid off all my skin/accent debts! woohoo

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice