Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

So pretty.... I gotta remember to sign up next time

2. Birdy

Birdy so long

here's how she looks under her skin haha

[​IMG]

i like how the skin blends with the smoke and especially how it makes her look like her limbs are slowly necrotizing from frostbite (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

• Like x 8
  3. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

MAN that reminds me of one of my favorite dragons

[​IMG]
    her white smoke blends with the paint and piebald so it looks really cool haha

• Like x 2
  4. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

all these good dragons with smoke are making me pine for morph and whatever its companion was called ;-;

5. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Aqua Vitae

Aqua Vitae put some honey and sea water by your bed.

7. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

I, might be leaving my FR account
    and by "might" I mean almost certainly :( so now's the chance to hit me up for free stuff :D

• Like x 1
  8. Birdy

Birdy so long

do you happen to have any gene scrolls

9. keltka

...shoot okay that's the one thing I DON'T have any of
    I was really into geneing my dragons before so I used all of them up :(

10. keltka

COMPLETELY forgot, I'm under scyfy, user #73624, if you guys want to check out my stuff ^ ^

11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

omg, Vassa is named after the river in Scanra? that is excellent, you nerd

edit: OMG THERE ARE MORE

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    • Like x 4
  12. keltka

;D ;D ;D ;D I went on a HELLA Tortall kick when I was making my lair at first

• Like x 2
  13. blue

blue hightown funk you up

i'm felicity, #31724, and the night sky silks on Irismere are making me drool because I Love Silks. any silks you are willing to part with i will gladly take. Halleburn's accent is also so pretty it makes me want to breed a dragon especially for it, although I don't have anybody who it would look good on right now.. hmmm

i'm also on my way to bed, so if you do send me a trade request, i probably won't see it until morning unless it's in the next ~ten minutes?

14. keltka

Irismere + apparel's already promised to someone else, sorry :( I do think I have some other silks though, and I ought to sleep so I'll send some over in the morning! oooh halleburn's accent!
    yes, it looks good on black and red and white dragons, insofar as I can tell ^ ^ if you want halleburn you can have him ^ ^

15. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

@keltka I don't know if any of your familiars are already spoken for, but you have some cool ones! I'm chaoticstars on FR if you're willing to part with one of the fox rats! I don't dare ask about one of the sprites >_>

16. keltka

I'm leaning towards some kind of raffle/giveaway/fire sale/etc, but if I've got an extra fox rat, I'll send 'em over ^ ^

17. keltka

Honestly a lot of my enthusiasm for any kinds of giveaways totally died after someone sent me this:

Like maybe they meant it kindly, but it came off as kinda a rude demand?

• Like x 4
  18. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Yeah, that's... guilt trippy at best. I'd read it like... they're accusing you of abandoning your charges, so they're going to nobly step in to adopt all of them if your evil quitting heart will allow. And you better give as many as possible because something something THOSE POOR 350x350 PIXEL DRAGONS.

• Like x 3
  19. keltka

ohhhh man it gets SO MUCH BETTER

my salty ass:
    their bitchy ass:

• Like x 9
  20. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i once had someone sell an adult dragon for fodder price with a little doodle in the description. oh well, i am punting you to shadowbinder because your exalt fee is just as good as anyone's

got a message from the seller saying i better not exalt because it had art in the bio. i said no, but i would sell him back. they threw a fit about the auction house fee and how they needed that money, and by this point i was #done enough that i just let them pay me what they'd gotten after selling and be done with it

ETA: hooooly shit, what is the up with this person

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice