Flight Rising/that dragon game

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by siveambrai, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I'm excited but also in pain because I want new dragons but I'm trying to hold off to waiting for the new colors to come out so I am sitting on my hands.

• Like x 2
  2. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

I use this thread quite a bit to find a nest for my black ranged, red circuit pair
    http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1173347
    They have a huge number of people so it's easy to find someone right away, just ping multiple people.

3. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

How do you guys feel about metals as a colour? I don't know whether I love or hate it. Also looks like they're adding more pinks, hooray!

4. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

A long time ago, on a website far, far away, I had an acquaintance who would consistently say "metals" when she meant "medals". I came to greatly dislike this person, so while the color Metals reminds me of her, it does so in a way that also sort of mocks her. That is how I feel.

Sorry for the nonanswer. XD

Also: YAY PINKS

5. @Hobo judgement withheld until i see irishim

• Like x 1
  6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 4
  7. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I figure someone will do something with metals that will make me fall in love with it as keeps happening with the colors I don't like.
    The variety in genes and dragons and the fun ways to play with them is part of my favourite thing in FR, even though I am a sucker for irishim.
    That said
    *HEADBAAAAANGS*

• Like x 2
  8. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

I just hatched a couple of nests, and since I like giving away hatchlings I figured I'd open it up for anyone on here to get a free hatchling if they want :'D
    http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16166&page=5
    All the hatchlings can be found there; the Unnamed ones are all the available ones. If you see one you like, you can either PM me here or on FR, or just set up the Crossroads trade for 1 treasure :'D
    I have been affectionately given the nickname Oprah of FR by my friends ahaha I JUST LIKE GIVING AWAY HATCHLINGS

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

There's a TON of new pinks. I'm just grateful that there's *four* spaces between shadow and thistle. finally gonna get more shades of mulberry it looks like.

As for metals, I'm meh about most of the colors that involve an accent that's well off from the original color, so. The only one of those I yet like is grapefruit.

also.

[​IMG]

[drops pants] come to me

• Like x 2
  10. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

wait what how are you guys viewing all these colors
    are they visible in the scrying workshop?

11. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  12. rats

!!! thank you!

13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

It's going to look fantastic paired with teal or jade to make verdigris dragons. I've used a jade/goldenrod combo before but it wasn't quite right; this is much closer.

• Like x 2
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I like it! I'll dig any color that is secretly multiple colors, and using greenish tones for shading is nice. Like ancient patina. Can't wait to see what it looks irishim'd.

15. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

It's going to look weird with some of the treasure genes, but on the other hand, REALLY FUN TO WORK WITH XD

16. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

whatever I'm still far too enchanted with mantis. it's the first green I've been REALLY in love with.

• Like x 2
  17. Secret Squirrel

• Like x 1
  18. rats

I am totally gonna buy one of ur charizards o m g.....

• Like x 1
  19. Secret Squirrel

@rats I have some variation in belly color: lemon, banana, or ivory. If that makes a difference to you. XD

I am advertising because I have another nest of them to hatch, too.

• Like x 2
  20. rats

Speaking of advertising, I have two triple sea foam male sky dancers if anyone wants them ;0 just send me a crossroad for whatever amount and ur good

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice